[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I believe in calories in, calories out to a certain extent. But
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: beerhere.jpg (40 KB, 468x750) Image search: [Google]
beerhere.jpg
40 KB, 468x750
I believe in calories in, calories out to a certain extent. But I find it hard to believe if someone has a healthy diet, (no processed foods etc.), that they could become fat as fuck from eating a couple servings over the serving size.

I don't think I'd ever hear , "well it was that extra portion of pistachios that made him fat as fuck"

My thinking here, is that someone who eats 200-400 extra calories a day in real food, vs. someone who eats extra calories in McDonalds every day, would probably put FAT on slower.

thoughts?
>>
>>35710288
no
>>
>>35710288
fuck off
>>
>>35710288
If you have 400 extra calories every day, you're going to get fat, regardless of what it is you're eating.
>>
>>35710288
I wonder if that kid in picture ever killed himself?
>>
You've actually jumped to a logical conclusion but your basis for it is retarded. It's insane to eat 5000 calories a day of chicken and broccoli. Eating 5000 calories a day of McDonald's wouldn't even be hard to do.
>>
>>35710288
>wanting to challenge a law of thermodynamics

leave faggot
>>
they would,

But the difference is that when you are looking only at "real" foods its a lot harder to get so many callories

for example, one combo at an mcdonalds/burguer king can get to 1500kcal easily

In real foods, 1500 kcal in my diet looks something like this:

1 L of whole milk
250g of chicken
200 g sweet potatoes
3 bananas
2 eggs
1 unit of greek iogurt
1 apple
1 spoon of olive oil

can you see how much harder it is to eat so much with real foods?
>>
>>35710288
>well it was that extra portion of pistachios that made him fat as fuck

fuck you bro once i put on 3kg because i had been snacking on that shit for a couple of weeks and turns out they're more calorically dense than condensed lard wtf
>>
>>35710924
It's nuts
>>
>>35710288
no
>>
>>35710946
very timely

where the fuck were you three years ago
>>
In theory there shouldn't be any difference. Differences may come in the processing of the different macros in each type of food but the difference would be miniscule.
Then there are the health effects. If you consume 50g of trans fat vs 50g of olive oil then you are setting yourself up for heart disease/stroke/peripheral vascular disease etc. Same goes for processed sugars vs complex carbs and diabetes.

And who is the idiot who tells people to fuck off when they ask a legitimate question? You should leave cos youre a cunt
>>
>>35710288

I had a college teacher debate with me that the calorie in and out thingy was a fucking joke, as she couldn't understand that you can eat fat and still loss wait as long as you're on a caloric deficit.

She got so pissed off when I came back with a few A4 printed pages with info I had gathered proving my points, wasn't worth it though, everyone knows I am an euphoric autistic kid because I debate the teacher.

Fuck them.
>>
>>35710924
this is insane
>>
>>35711012
meh, well that professor clearly doesn't know shit about nutrition.

Pick your battles though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.