[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Vegan/vegeterian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 1200x630
Has not eating meat become the meme of 2016? Why not eat some juicy steak? Or even some dry as chicken ? Best protien source out there. If u cant handel eating meat, then you cant handle lifting. DYEL?
>>
File: 1452781006864.jpg (63 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1452781006864.jpg
63 KB, 625x626
>>35708650
>>
>>35708650
Being vegan has always been a meme. Strong men eat meat. Best part is people always post people on juice or who are like 10 pounds to support the "you can get shredded as a vegan with no supplements" argument.
>>
>>35708925
>strong men eat meat
are you 14?
>>
>>35708943
...and so it begins
>>
>Best protien source out there.

No, that's whey.
>>
>>35708943
No, I deadlift over 500 pounds.
>>
>>35708925

> Best part is people always post people on juice or who are like 10 pounds to support the "you can get shredded as a vegan with no supplements" argument.

Literally every fitness icon, meat or no
>>
Where's the extreme keks vid of durian rider thinking he can talk shit and thinking a 66 kg bench was impressive
>>
Everyone that talks about being vegan and getting super built, are just saying that, in hopes that dumbasses listen to them.
Think about it like this. Make everyone a vegan, and no one gains muscle. You are still on your regular diet and making gains like crazy.
Everyone else is small while you have gains.
Less competition, more women for you.
We were created and meant to eat meat, not become some fucking herbivore faggots.
>>
>>35708650
I got news for you, OP: Almost EVERYTHING on /fit/ is a meme.

I know lots of vegetarians and some vegans. Without exception, they're all skinny/skinnyfat, weak, have weird chronic health problems, and some sort of cognitive deficit, likely due to deficiency in one or more amino acids. They shun physical exercise of any kind and prefer to stay indoors. If the temperature isn't between 72 and 75 degrees, they complain about being too cold or too hot. They tire easily. Some of them personality-wise are OK and may even have some talents (usually academics or music), but beyond that they're just sort of pathetic creatures living a half-life. The men I know of this category are not very masculine at all and quite frankly are rather cowardly, backing down immediately in the face of conflict or danger.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.