[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NOOTROPICS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: beer_coffee_nootropics.jpg (181 KB, 909x371) Image search: [Google]
beer_coffee_nootropics.jpg
181 KB, 909x371
Has anyone had any experiences with nootropics? I bought Swanson ashwagandha extract and they dont seem to do shit for me. I recently bought phenibut and just took 500mg so if this thread is alive for the next 5 hours or so i can post my experience with it.
>>
I've fucked around with ashwagandha before. Wouldn't really call it a nootropic

Caffiene + L-Theanine has bee surprisingly effective as it should be

I've been testing aniracetam, and added pramiracetam to my stack this week.

From what I've read, phenibut doesn't work on that low of a dosage super effectively. Did you take it on an empty stomach?
>>
>>35708212
yea i did take it on an empty stomach
This is my first time so i decided i would take it slow. Form what ive read the recommended dosage is 750mg -1 g, but i decided to just test the waters before diving full in.

I dont drink coffee so ive never tried Caffiene + L-Theanine. What was your experience with ashwagandha? I didnt feel shit
>>
>>35708257
Usually have to take about 500mg worth for it to work. Whats the Withanolides percentage on your ash? For me it really lowered (perceived) anxiety and loosened me up as person overall (singingly loudly in the car, will actually dance even though I can't at all just because it feels fun). Can't tell if it's a placebo though. Just about to finish a bottle so I might be able to tell then.

I don't drink coffee either, but I take caffeine tablets - super cheap and none of those bullshit calories.

If you're lucky, some other guys from here will post their stories on phenibut. They vary dramatically.
>>
Anyone taking bacopa? I started with powder city's about a week ago, but it's making me tired and somewhat depressed. Wondering if this subsides. I've also taken piracetam which gives me horrible insonmia, also made it really hard to get drunk.
>>
I fell for the Joe Rogan alpha brain meme and it didn't do shit for me
>>
>>35708321
i use this: www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson-superior-herbs-ashwagandha-extract-450-mg-60-caps

each capsule is like 450mg and ive even taken two capsules and didnt feel shit
>>
I use noopept. Bought a bunch of powder and measure out my own doses.
It really works, unlike most nootropics. Memory, recollection is greatly improved. I speak several languages, and verbal fluidity is improved when speaking second/third language. Retention of newly learned material is improved as well.

What you need to be wary of is the dosage. I did go above recommended amount, and while I felt great for the first couple of days, I gradually developed anxiety and mild paranoia. Also became very irritable.
These symptoms are also coming out easier when noopept is combined with caffeine. Seriously, don't mix those, or lower the doses of both.

Nowadays I take a tiny dose intranasally, since oral absorption is lower than that of nasal cavity. I snort it, but it's possible to buy a spray.
>>
awaiting my order of modafinil
first time trying it so no experience but sounds promising for getting shit done
>>
I used to regularly take modafinil.
The first few times you take will definitely be the best. Made me feel exceptionally awake but in a completely different way to caffeine.

It also gave me a weird sense of tunnel vision meaning I would do any task without procrastinating.

However there are some side effects. Anything you do for leisure (gaming for example) will just become another task for you. You will forget to eat and drink as well and forget about trying to sleep for at least 14 hours after you've taken it.
>>
>>35708257
personally I don't feel phenibut if I take under 2 grams
>>
Done theanine/caffeine too but maybe my dosage wasn't high enough for theanine. Not even sure I felt anything or maybe it was just the place I got it from.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.