[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Leggings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: leggings2.jpg (34 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leggings2.jpg
34 KB, 480x360
Men's leggings in the gym.

Yes or no?
>>
File: leggings.jpg (137 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
leggings.jpg
137 KB, 640x640
>>35707866
>>
>>35707866
also what about wearing them outside the gym, for "recovery" or is it a meme?

(as base layer of course)
>>
File: leggings3.jpg (45 KB, 358x500) Image search: [Google]
leggings3.jpg
45 KB, 358x500
>>35707957

I live in a small town and i see people wearing leggings outside the gym like, for running, cycling.
I see girls wearing leggings the gym, while guys wear shorts and sweatpants...
>>
only acceptable if you're strong and/or swole
>>
>>35707957
>recovery
Not affected by leggings.

OP wear them if you want, but know that if you have skinny legs you will look ridiculous, otherwise you might come off as a try hard. I wear them usually underneath my pants when I'm doing legs, I like the warm feelies they give me while squatting and Oly lifting
>>
>>35708098
>Not affected by leggings.
legging = compression pants ya?
>>
>>35708124
>being this ignorant
They'd have to be incredibly tight like quality compression socks to do anything, and even then it'd be minimal
>>
>>35708260

some leggings are just that - to provide compression
>>
always
>>
Just no
>>
>>35707866
Don't be one of those try hard faggots, there is nothing wrong with shorts. You're not an olympic lifter.
>>
Yes.
>>
Why not? If people can wear tank tops and expose their nipples and chest, why can't you wear leggings to show off your massive legs.

Or maybe people are just insecure, closeted homos, who deny the truth.
>>
Lots of people wear them at my weightlifting gym

I prefer them desu over shorts, my shins never get scraped up and I never notice that I'm wearing anything when I'm moving around. Definitely better than shorts
>>
Yea, yes, yes
Its like you dont want to rock the bulge
>>
>>35707866
For running, sure. I don't see any point in lifting in them though, sounds uncomfortable.
>>
>>35708687
Wut, they are the best to work out in faggot
>>
>>35708626

And you don't have to pull up the crotch to squat/DL in them. I gotta say, if it didn't look so weird, I'd wear them out in public.
>>
I've come to the realization only faggots wear them in the gym even if you can out lift me.
>>
>>35708695
I wouldn't know, I'm a runner, I don't lift much.

And I run and lift in a pair of shorts because I'm not a God damn Robin Hood faggot in leggings desu.
>>
Whats the best brand or place to buy some of this stuff? Im canada btw.
>>
>>35708783
Ask these guys, you actual homosexual.
>>
>>35708783

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens/apparel/bottoms/leggings
>>
File: mens_bodybuilding_leggings.jpg (211 KB, 600x650) Image search: [Google]
mens_bodybuilding_leggings.jpg
211 KB, 600x650
>>35708807

You know your would and dont deny it fag.

>
>>
File: 1320408185229.jpg (16 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1320408185229.jpg
16 KB, 500x500
>>35708890

>wish i am built this way

i was never so jelly in my life
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.