[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worse Genetic Abnormality than Narrow Clavicles?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: usa-today-7875092_0.jpg (174 KB, 1310x873) Image search: [Google]
usa-today-7875092_0.jpg
174 KB, 1310x873
Sick of seeing Claviclettes at the gym, trying to built up their delts to compensate for the narrow womanly/effeminate look.

They will never make it.

If you're not naturally wide, it isn't gonna happen. You can only excentuate what already there.

NOTHING worse than being a Claviclette.

Even micro-penis could only hamper you at the finish line. Plenty of bishes will still fvck you because its rude to turn a guy down at that point - although humiliating those times they do turn you down - you still sometimes get laid.

With narrow weak clavicles you simple do not have the upper body strength of a real man. no woman will ever put themselves in a situation with you where sex might happen.

You need your shoulder sockets to be as FAR away from your center of gravity as possible to gain ideal pressing power. Its physics.

I feel bad for the guys who have this, but please fellas, if you give up you would be so much happier. Just enjoy hedonistic pleasures and move to a country who prostitution is legal, and where you never have to fight and defend yourself in front of a real man (one with wider collar bones).

Its all about the shoulder width.
>>
Why are you so mad about this?? Did one of us with short clavicles fuck your mother and steal your gf??
>>
File: Fabricio Werdum.jpg (183 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fabricio Werdum.jpg
183 KB, 683x1024
>>35707431

You mad Brah? Here is how effeminate and womanly YOUR body looks.

Its not a "V" taper, Its not even a high lats "Y" taper, its an " i " taper.
>>
He's the heavy weight champ buddy
>>
>>35707364
>werdum has shitty genetics that prevent him from getting laid
0/10
i think you should return to your home
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>35707364
>tfw shattered my left clavicle twice and clean broke through the right once
My shit is so fucked up i look retarded and don't have near as broad of shoulders as i should
>>
>>35708638
Too be fair he mostly excels because of his technique.
>>
>>35707364
Being a short, fat manlet is far worse
>>
OP is buttmad
>>
>>35708800
fucking duh, it's a technique-based sport
>>
>>35709498
Doesnt mean there arent fighters who rely much more on their physical abilities compared to Werdum
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.