[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can steroids make you gay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: matt_kroc.jpg (403 KB, 922x579) Image search: [Google]
matt_kroc.jpg
403 KB, 922x579
I've always been 100% straight, but after a few cycles now I've been having these vivid dreams where I'm a petite little girl holding her bf's hand, walking on the beach, and then he holds me down and fucks me from behind while pulling my long, blonde, girly hair, grabbing my huge tits, and biting my neck. The first time this happened I woke up vomiting too, not sure this is normal...
>>
It's completely normal to turn gay after a couple of months of steroid cycles.
>>
>>35706147

Not sure if injecting dangerous mind and body altering drugs is normal? Or not sure if having ur mind altered is normal?

Honestly the fact that ur taking. Steroids means ur trying to compensate. Ur trying to rush. Away from your body instead of grow itnaturally. Sounds like uu were always a repressed sub homo boy and ur body is warning you against changing that
>>
>#girlswholift
>#girlswithmuscle
>#gymgirl
>#transgender
>#girlslikeus

>#genderfluid
>#nonbinary

What? So are you a girl or are you neither a girl nor a boy?
>>
File: 464563.jpg (99 KB, 900x688) Image search: [Google]
464563.jpg
99 KB, 900x688
>>35706193
Pls be b8
>>
>>35706147
is it bad i wanna do a shehulk roleplay and my dick is the cure?
>>
can't wait for these transgenders to start dominating women sports
thats when the real fun begins :)
>>
>>35706193
>ur
Reported.
>>
>>35706147
Steroids tend to mess with your hormones so yeah I would assume your body's kinda all over the place. Though I don't think it could turn you gay.
>>
>>35706807
they wont. they end up in the comparatively same spots they were in before.

Hormones bruh
>>
>>35706147
Lol
>>
>>35706147
You might be tranny, not ghey
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
>>
>>35706147
Are you a confused virgin?
>>
happened to bruce jenner
happened to that guy in the pic

its true
>>
>>35706147

The alt-right writer Steve Sailer has suggested that Bruce Jenner's current condition is the product of steroid abuse:

>For example, in 2015 we are supposed to take seriously 1970s decathlete Bruce Jenner’s assertion that he’s taking female hormones now because he always felt like a Caitlyn on the inside. We are assured by august authorities that Jenner’s Kardashian spin-off reality show raises serious questions about outmoded ideas of gender distinctions.

>A much less popular theory is that all the artificial male hormones Jenner likely took to improve from tenth in the 1972 Olympic decathlon to gold in 1976 may have permanently damaged his endocrine system and altered how he remembers his own past. But we don’t have legal proof that he did what practically all the successful 1970s weight-throwing field stars did. So nobody wants to think about it.

http://takimag.com/article/the_republican_drug_steve_sailer/print#ixzz3xvK5GdIZ
>>
File: 1zefloy.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1zefloy.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>35710066
>>35710091

>tfw did steroids
>tfw now I have to worry about turning into a tranny

T-Thanks /fit/...
>>
i hope so because otherwise i just dropped 500 bucks on illegal muscle building drugs
>>
>>35710066
>>35710091

How do I make myself normal again? I don't want to end up having tits and sucking cocks for money.
>>
>>35706147

You are remembering a PAST life.

Your SOUL is sexless, sometimes male, sometimes female.

If you have a Y chromo, in this journey you are male.

You may remember things from your past, that doesn't mean you're feeling like a girl in this life.

To be on the safe side, drop the Tren and stick to test base - you will need to diet more strictly, but it won't mess with your head as much.
>>
>>35710126
don't worry i'm sure you'll be a cutie
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 600x806
>>35710390
I want to believe.
>>
>>35710390
Confirmed for hulk tranny advice
>>
I frequently fap to traps when I'm on cycle breh
>>
>>35712259

It's all making sense now.

>GOMAD was just a trick to get us pumped full of cow estrogen
>Steroids were really designed to burn out your male hormones so your transformation into a tranny can take root more easily
>Gyno was intentional from the beginning

Who's behind this plot to turn us all into girls?
>>
>>35706147
>can sterioids make you gay?

Nope.

>Will steroids make you gay?

Yes.

>Enlarges breasts, tightens glutes
>>
>>35706147
>steroids alter neural anatomy
They can alter it between the ages of -9 months up to ~10 years. You're just a closet homo. Learn to love yourself.
>>
File: welcome fit.gif (748 KB, 286x155) Image search: [Google]
welcome fit.gif
748 KB, 286x155
>>35706177
steroids and /fit are a recipe for absolute disaster
i'm beginning to question myself
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.