[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm a complete noob if it comes to ephedrine....is this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1349464797271.png (308 KB, 923x851) Image search: [Google]
1349464797271.png
308 KB, 923x851
I'm a complete noob if it comes to ephedrine....is this a legit stack??

Also is it better to take it fasted in the morning?
>>
>>35705588

is it really necessary to take that much caffeine with it, or is that simply recommended?
>>
>>35705588
Is there a FAQ or something?

I wanna do this but I dont wanna die
>>
>>35705588
yes to both of your questions

>>35706943
Yes you need to take that much caffeine. You should be healthy enough to withstand any sides from it. if you have a caffeine sensitivity, then you shouldnt even consider EC stack in the first place. The ephedrine alone will be enough to give you problematic side effects if you're predisposed to cardiovascular issues.
>>
by the way, to you obese fuckers who think this will magically make you drop 30+ lbs, dont do this (unless you finna risk stroking out in the middle of the gym). this is for people who already low bf% and just want to shred up.
>>
>>35707102
its completely harmless.

it doesn't even do anything except suppress hunger. I've been using it for years
>>
>>35707102
Start low and work yourself up, it might not be for you. Might work great.

For me it seems to be working great, I am not hungry at all, pretty much all day
>>
File: 1437336572493.jpg (27 KB, 510x498) Image search: [Google]
1437336572493.jpg
27 KB, 510x498
>>35707156
>not checking your blood pressure
>>
This morning I decided to attend 2 caps (5mg) of yohimbine hcl to my ec stack. I want to lift later so should I eat a bowl of oats or take a break from carbs for a week or so while adding yohimbine to the ec stack?
>>
Is or best to take it in the morning or 30min before going to the gym??
>>
Because of all the goddamn meth heads in my state, I can't get bronkaid or primatene shit without a prescription.

Should I add Yohimbe to my stack? I'm already at about 18% bf and want to get down to about 10%.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.