[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /fit/ treat and prevent acne, I'm currently working
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 597x593) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 597x593
How does /fit/ treat and prevent acne, I'm currently working a cardio plan but I can't seem to get rid of these, help?
>>
Cut down dairy. Wash pillow case once a week
>>
>>35704659
See a dermatologist, I had pretty bad skin and then (after trying other stuff which didn't work) they put me on accutane for like 7 months and now I don't have any problems with acne it's so good.
>>
I had the worst acne out there in November. Doctor put me on 10mg isotritoin (accutane) and fusidic acid and it's pretty much gone now aside from some redness.

So get that, don't believe /fit/ memes. Low doses work too and don't have many side effects.
>>
All mine went away when I graduated and got a career.

It's all stress man. all in your head
>>
I'm convinced it's genetic or happens whenever the fuck it wants. Obviously diet and lots of water helps but I still get breakouts for no reason.
Plus there can be other times when I eat a load of junk food and my face is spotless.
Few little things I do but they could be placebos.
>wash my hands every time I go in the bathroom
>avoid touching my face as often as possible
>flip my pillow every night and try to put new covers on there once a week to avoid grease/dirt build up
>drink around 2 litres of water a day
>zinc, cod liver oil and odourless garlic tabs
>>
Try some stridex and topical creams that contain benzoyl peroxide also make sure you are getting enough sleep, water and try eating or taking probiotic supplements
>>
I've noticed holding some ice on the blemish makes it go away faster.
>>
>>35704659

BENZOYL PEROXIDE
>>
>>35705372
Take this advice.
I went to a derm, they gave me Epiduo and that cleared it all up.
>>
I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
>>35704659
Improve your hygiene, cut out dairy, eat more fruit and veggies, keep the glycemic load of your diet to a minimum and do more cardio. If there's still acne after a few weeks of this try benzoyl peroxide (make sure you don't overdo it and dry out your skin) for a couple of weeks. If you still have problems go to a doctor.
>>
>>35705895
>tfw went to a derm and they said there's nothing they can do
>>
File: image.png (856 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
856 KB, 640x1136
Is this herpes?
>>
>>35706315
No that looks like ebola to me
>>
>>35706315
Probably ebola m8
>>
>>35706347
>>35706366
Can you get Ebola from licking a hookers snatch?
>>
1) Isotretinoin pills
2) Wash face with face wash, dry, immediately rub on a little coconut oil to remoisturize
3) Don't overindulge with dairy
4) Wash pillowcase regularly

Did these, skin became insanely good in the two years since. Used to be able to greyscale a photo of my cheek and pass it off as a NASA moon photo.
>>
>>35706390
Yes, the transmission rate for that is upwards of 95%.
>>
>>35706439
>Don't overindulge with dairy
but i've been blessed with a second puberty by gomad, should i just forget about skincare until im done bulking?
>>
>>35706489
Yes. Gains over skin
>>
>>35706489
Try to offset at least some of it with lots of meaty slow cooker meals, if you're drinking near a gallon of milk daily then that's 90% of your problem right there
>>
>>35706315

Okay but seriously does this look like herpes to you /fit/?
>>
>>35705846
hey me too, oh wait I posted this.
>>
>>35706721
maybe, just go to a doctor or a walk in clinic and show them the photo
>>
>>35706076
I'm convinced Bale really does this, or something like it.
>>
>>35705372
Makes me feel good, I'm about to start accurate in a day. My back acne is the biggest reason why I still hold out on going after girls
>>
>>35706076
Love that reference but actually sounds like good advice
>>
>>35706721
Maybe, who gives a shit? It goes away after a few days anyways
>>
>>35704659
I just pop them. kinda like it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.