[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I run a 10 mile event in two months?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Only up to 4-5 miles consistently. Already signed up. I run four days a week usually and cross train one day.
Related- why do I look so shitty naked when I spend so much time running or at the fucking gym? I eat decently healthy.
>>
>>35704396
Tell us what you eat on a normal day.
If you're not sure "exactly" what you eat, keep a food diary for a week. Keep track of everything you put in your mouth.
Also, if your goal is running, you don't need to hit weights a ton, but I'd say add another day of weights in.
>>
>>35704396
>Falling for the running meme

You're the reason men turn gay
>>
>>35704396
Nice vag, lady.
>>
FAT
A
T
>>
>>35704396
i dunno honey just

remove the whore piercing and focus on lifting
>>
NSFW!@&*^!%@#*(!#%^*!^

MODS!!@%^$!@$%^ MODS PLS BAN!!%^@%^!^%$@!%^
>>
Because a runners body is fucking ugly

hit the gym you fat cunt
>>
> I eat decently healthy.

so do sumo wrestlers (for real)

it's not only about healthy, eat a little less you cow.
>>
>>35704396

>would_not_berry.jpeg
>>
>>35704396
Its gotta be the diet. You can run all you want but if you eat shit you look like shit
>>
>>35704448

I see what you did there

>Inb4 scaredy farts
>>
>>35704396
>>35704396

Because high body fat % anonette.

I look like this too right now because I've been dealing with kidney problems for 4 months and eating like shit. Alter your diet, run less and lift more weights. Or alternatively, row or cycle instead or running, that will at least improve your legs and butt.
>>
Yeah I'm pretty sure you can run a 10 miler in 2 months if you can keep training. I'm unsure on the specifics but I think your training goes:

Week of event: only run like 3-4 miles on your training days
Week before: go for a 10 mile one day, other days keep your normal running.
Between 2 and 6 weeks before: go for at least one 8 mile a week, other days normal run.
Between now and 6 weeks before: start to ramp up distance to 8 miles from where you are now.

And please be in MARYLAND
>>
Thanks for all the hateful comments about me looking like a cow. Maybe it will get me to hate myself enough to run 6 miles today! Wish me luck you guys!! (: xoxo
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>>35704396
>>
>>35704396
Looks like my ex... fortunately
>>
Lift some weights. Muscle burns more fat and it help give you a tone looking body. Also check what your eating keep the carbs low.
>>
>>35704464
Lift some fucking weights girl. Your bf distribution is not the best, you gotta help your body out. Running won't make you hot, will only make you skinny and uninteresting.
>>
>>35704396
>why do I look so shitty naked when I spend so much time running or at the fucking gym? I eat decently healthy.

doesn't mean you're not overweight
>>
>>35704396
>that foot
>that long toe

ewww
>>
>>35704464
>everybody says your diet is shit
>you need to reign in your diet, obviously
>too much fat
"Fuck it I hate myself, I'll destroy my joints doing an exercise that is bad for me so I never have to acknowledge that I EAT WAY TOO FUCKING MUCH"

This is -exactly- why /fit/ doesn't take too kindly to women asking for advice. You guys always ask the same shit and never listen
>>
>>35704464
are you fucking braindead?
>>
>>35704396
> have girlfriend look kinda like this but bigger tits, wider hips and a little more gut
> tell her she's got til summer to drop thirty pounds or else she'll see an irritated anon
> get updates on every meal and every workout
Hopefully it all works out, lose some weight btw
>>
I bet you run just so you can overeat without feeling guilty.
>>
>>35704464
fuck hate comments, if you don't want to hear it you shouldn't have posted it, but use that as motivation, eat less, just complex carbs, veggies and chicken or fish, do HIIT and you can loose weight really fast
>>
File: 1453029441272.gif (970 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1453029441272.gif
970 KB, 400x225
>>35704464
because it's easier to fuck your joints with more running than eating a little less.

>literally cow mentality
>>
>>35704396
Add strength training, babby.

I was a cardio bunny for years before lifting. Your bones need cushion (muscles) and strength. You look like you have no muscle at all.

>wtf I look shitty naked and have an ugly face too
It's ok though, because I have money
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.