[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does working out with a grill make other grills jelly at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 1080x1350
Does working out with a grill make other grills jelly at the gym?
>>
Only if you look good, so no.
>>
>>35704316
Let's say I look good but the girl I'm working out with isn't, 6/10 at best. Will they still be jelly?
>>
If they're well adjusted people, they won't care
>>
>>35704334
No in that case they will either think there must be something wrong with you as a person(uninteresting, abrasive, jobless, etc.) that drags you down to her level or think you are her PT.
>>
>>35704355
This senpai

Theres this duo at my gym - guy is hench and the girl is small but all they do is hang around the equipment and just talk and i think just generally flirt with eachother. I rarely see them do any kind of exercise. Is the gym a hangout?
>>
>>35704310
FUCK! I love her, she is my goal body
>>
>>35704310
>>35706010
Who is this?
>>
File: 1425515482877.jpg (45 KB, 717x638) Image search: [Google]
1425515482877.jpg
45 KB, 717x638
>>35704310
No

I don't see how this is any different to seeing a couple in the street and feeling jealous? And yes I know there's quite a few Elliots around here for whom this is an everyday fact of life, but they're mentally retarded outliers.
>>
>>35704310
no one cares, much like this thread
>>
>>35706744
this pls
>>
>>35704402
According to a friend of mine, some yes. She says that her gym at night seems like a nightclub, where people are there more to socialize rather than to work out.
>>
>>35706744
>>35706859
anllela sagra
>>
>>35704310
Nothing you can do will make grills jealous at the gym.
Despite what you may think and what /fit/ may tell you, grills don't go to the gym to flaunt their sexiness. They go to the gym to improve their sexiness so they can flaunt it elsewhere (like the bar or the club or the party). Girls don't go to the gym looking to hook up. They go to the gym to work out.
>>
>>35704310
no only people it makes jelly is other guys
girls do not give a fuck
>>
>>35707035
Really? All of them? Sounds like a super generalized statement, given that both men and women flirt and wear sexy clothes and are inclined to try to impress the opposite sex. Seeing as the gym can be a social situation, I don't see why your statement should be true unless you provide empirical evidence. Maybe YOU don't try to flaunt your sexiness. Or maybe you're lying to us like you lie to yourself, you vain human.
>>
>>35704310

Are you twelve?
>>
File: tumblr_n3ydra3S5R1r0zlioo1_500.jpg (245 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3ydra3S5R1r0zlioo1_500.jpg
245 KB, 800x600
>Tell my girlfriend to make me a hickey
>Go to the gym with a huge ass hickey
>Other qt grils I flirt with get jealous

D E V I L I S H
>>
Yes, being seen with a woman will make you more desirable in the eyes of other women.
>>
>>35707035

Mostly this. My gym buddy is my wife and has been for years. AFAIK neither one of us is the object of massive gym jelly.
>>
>>35707528
There is the occasional skank that wants a fit bf but any qt with any development is there to work out.
>>
>>35704334
>6/10 best
this is the catalyst for how they'll react. If she's a 6/10 BEST they'll just think you're a low quality man, not being able to get a hot grill
if she was a solid 6 or 7, and you looked good, they'd be mad jelly that someone they thought was less hot than them got a hot lifter bf
>>
>>35707035
>Despite what you may think and what /fit/ may tell you, grills don't go to the gym to flaunt their sexiness
I agree they go literally everywhere else to flaunt it, but yes I would say they also go there to flaunt it, as most girls at my gym do nothing but squats and variations of squats and persistently crane their heads like owl to see who's watching
>>
No I assume they are a couple and stop paying any attention on them/him anymore.

If you wanna hit on someone at gym, you shouldn't go there with another grill.
>>
>>35707687
And well, if they guy is hot, I'd think that she's a lucky grill. But that's about it. If you aren't hot stuff, having a gf won't make you any hotter.
>>
>>35707035
I've been with a number of grills from my gym so I'm gonna call shenanigans.usually starts them asking me for advice since I'm a trainer and it almost always leads to more. Women is slutty. I love it
>>
>>35707378
>telling bad to give you a hickey
Absolute trash of a woman. If my gf asked me to do something purely for the purpose of putting on airs, it would make me think less of her
>>
>>35707378
being 15 was kinda nice,enjoy it while it lasts
>>
>>35706865
People are social animals, we got meet new people somewhere and I for one don't like nightclubs, though I find bars and pubs fine, I haven't seen a girl in the places I go to that I wanna fuck or are not taken. as long as they work out too, talking in gyms is acceptable IMO.
>>
File: 1430434143974.jpg (265 KB, 1033x771) Image search: [Google]
1430434143974.jpg
265 KB, 1033x771
Just got back from gym and can confirm, am not jelly of couples working out together. On the contrary, I'm more interested in mirin other grill's bodies. No homo

>>35707678
>crane their heads like owl to see who's watching
kek
vivid imagery
>>
>>35704310
who is this semen demon?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.