[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Core
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1452948242791.jpg (61 KB, 665x385) Image search: [Google]
1452948242791.jpg
61 KB, 665x385
What makes people get a wide torso like the guy on the right?

Most young dudes have narrow torsos and shoulers. Is it bone structure?
>>
yeah
>>
>>35703751
me on the left
>>
>>35703751
Really heavy and consistent ab training, bodyfat, genetics, and lastly perspective (angle, lightning etc.)
>>
>>35703751
the guy on the right used to browse misc's wwe forum
>>
>>35703751
That guy is literally a door, holy shit. Even his face is huge.
>>
>>35703793
No way, any idea what's his username so I can find his posts / pics?
>>
>>35703824
it was elperfecto

he deleted his profile or all of his posts or both, can't remember
>>
It's genetics.

I know most people here are fags who refuse to accept this but some things are out of your control.
>>
>>35703751
Its fat
>>
>>35704108
>>35704129
>>
>increase bf
>turn a little to the side

Single phone pictures aren't the best way to evalute anything since you have angles and lens distortions. I'm not saying the two guys have the same width but you also need to know the same guy MAY look smaller (or bigger) irl.
>>
File: LAUGH AT THE MANLETS.jpg (68 KB, 540x760) Image search: [Google]
LAUGH AT THE MANLETS.jpg
68 KB, 540x760
Viking/Western Russian genetics, basically.

There's a reason why the Varangian Guard absolutely wrecked the shit out of all the little tan and brown people down in Greece, and it sure as hell wasn't tactics because these guys were drunk half the time. Some muscular, bear-mode 6'5" viking guy with huge broad shoulders bringing all of that force onto a little brown manlet's head with an axe is just going to butcher him.
>>
>>35706953

>Vikings
>6'5"

lol
>>
>>35706953
People need to stop referring to the Vikings as some superior warrior class. These guys were like the lowest class of fighters, they were literally just pirates and raiders who could only overwhelm poorly defended villages.

Most proper battles involving large numbers of vikings ended up with them losing, even with superior numbers.

The Varangian Guard is a good example of east/north european genetic beasts though
>>
>>35706962
The vikings who fought for the Varangian Guard were the best of the vikings, especially in the earlier years. Raiding England and Western Europe in general was for the shit-tier manlet vikings, basically just niggers with their loot and run away tactics, while the smart vikings realized they could make a lot more money by heading down to the Byzantine Empire and fighting as the Emperor's body guards in actual battles against people that weren't unarmed peasants and monks.
>>
>>35706953
>>35706962
Yup, vikings were described as giants because they WERE taller than Europeans, but you need to consider that male Europeans average height at the time was 5'5-5'7
>>
genetics. I have a pretty wide torso, but it makes my long arms look even smaller
>>
>>35706962
I think he mean 5'6
Otherwise he's just retarded
>>
>>35703751

>Powerlifters vs. Bodybuilders
>>
File: 41241451511.jpg (55 KB, 350x525) Image search: [Google]
41241451511.jpg
55 KB, 350x525
The guide to European genetics.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.