[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How exactly do I focus a bodypart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
When people give me advice in CBTs they say things like "focus on that chest", "blast that bench press", etc etc.

How exactly do I do that if I am doing SS? Do they mean I should add an extra set or something, or am I just supposed to try extra hard on my existing 3 sets?
>>
>>35703127

just do some additional isolation exercises if you can handle them

hows it hard to understand?
>>
>>35703136

Rippetoe is always going on about you You Are Not Doing The Program if you start fucking around with the routine, i dont want to somehow mess up my routine with, idk, overload or something.
>>
>>35703127
>doing ss
>expecting a balanced aesthetic body

Pick only one

Come back when you did your first superset of incline dB Flys and experienced your first pump bitchboi
>>
>>35703143
Kill yourself. You're never going to make it. If you keep going you'll just do SS for 3 years look like a T-Rex and kill yourself anyways.
>>
>>35703175

Why are you so mad though?

>>35703173

I don't really care about aesthetics. I'm not lifting for girls or anything.
>>
>>35703127
when did pepe go faggot?
>>
>>35703185
>I don't really care about aesthetics. I'm not lifting for girls or anything.

then why is this thread here
>>
File: 1436636723115.jpg (103 KB, 574x700) Image search: [Google]
1436636723115.jpg
103 KB, 574x700
>>35703216

/fit/ turned him gay
>>
>>35703219

Because my chest is weak. I would like it to get stronger. Isnt it obvious?
>>
>>35703127
>How exactly do I do that if I am doing SS?
If you're still on a beginner's program (nothing wrong with that), focusing on certain bodyparts is the last thing you need to worry about. As a beginner you can't really have weak spots. Your whole body is weak per definition - no offense.
If you've been training seriously for 2-3 years and you still feel like something is out of balance, then you can start analyzing why that might be and act accordingly. Simply doing more work for a given muscle group isn't always the answer and even if it is, doing more of something usually means you'll have to do less of something else in order to keep progress going - something that isn't advisable for you right now.
>>
>>35703185

>i dont realy care about aesthetics

Thats why you posted in CBT threads and opened this shitty thread you SS victim?

Fucking kill yourself allready
>>
>>35703332

y u so mad tho
>>
You just have to think about the part you want to work out, while lifting weights
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.