[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WAT DO???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: 1446945889794.png (157 KB, 516x440) Image search: [Google]
1446945889794.png
157 KB, 516x440
>You have a really nice body, anon.
>Hahaha, thanks. I work hard for it.
>So I've heard.

Rising autist here, this is a conversation I had earlier today with a female

What do I do now???
>>
>>35702892
eat her lips while wrapping the arms with your arms at exactly 20 ps.
>>
>y-yeah
Then run like fuck
>>
>>35702915
this.
just run and whatever you do dont look back.
something like this happened to me at a party with two girls I sorta know except they were feeling me and one of them laughed and said "haha.. he doesnt even know what to do"... feels bad man
>>
>>35702892
>yeah, it's one of my hobbies. How about you?
>suck dick for attention
>>
>>35702915
>>35702929
>>35702898
I'm serious though. I want to get laid and leave the autist in me behind. i'm already a pretty good normie, getting laid is like the last step to finally evolving
>>
>>35702947
whats stopping you? Just do it. Also I have no advice because I am a virgin who is terrified of commitment with no self esteem and incapable of having normal one on one conversations with people. Im sure I am not alone here so maybe this isnt the best place to learn how to be a normie lol. try reddit
>>
>>35702947
getting laid aint all it's cracked up to be...but cuddling...now that's good shit
>>
>thanks, you too! play any sports?
>haha yeah actually! I'm on the college volleyball team and I play some ultimate frisbee on the side
>dang, I can tell, you're in great shape. I've been thinking about joining the ultimate frisbee club, are the people there cool?
>yeah totally! I can introduce you sometime if you want
>awesome, I'd love that! think I can get your number?
>yeah of course, it's xxxxxxxxxxx
>got it, see you soon!
The trick is to not be autistic
>>
>>35702965
>you too! play any sports?
>no
>o-oh... okay
>>
File: 1450873203408.jpg (64 KB, 750x507) Image search: [Google]
1450873203408.jpg
64 KB, 750x507
>>35702959
>terrified of commitment
I know the feel breh
>>
>>35702892
Be honest with her about how much time and money youre willing to invest in her

Better yet tell her youre interested in her but dont want to be in a provisional role

Better yet respond by asking if she'll take you out to eat
>>
>>35702981
>no
>oh really? you look like you're in killer shape, I guess it just comes naturally for some people. got any hobbies?
>*everyone has some kind of hobby and she will mention one or two. If she doesn't have any hobbies she's a boring fuck and not worth getting to know*
>*if you have a hobby in common, say so and you can have a quality conversation about stuff related to that hobby*
>*if not say you've always been interested in getting into one of the hobbies she mentioned, ask how to get started*
>*this opens up a ton of possibilities, she might mention wanting to introduce you to a group of her friends also interested in her hobby, she might offer to introduce you to the hobby one day, etc*
Learn how to carry a decent interesting conversation and the world is your oyster
>>
File: 1447801073635.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447801073635.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
Alright brehs, I guess I already knew what I should have done before I started this thread anyway.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit her.
If I get laid I'll try to get pics for you guys cuz my homies gotta eat too
>>
The world makes me sad.
>>
>>35702892
The first and only rule about lifting is you DO NOT talk about lifting.
Are you one of those retards, who take pics of their ottermode bodies while in the gym? #ironlove #gainz? No.
If a girl compliments you on your body, you say thanks and change the topic or give the compliment back.
And if you still get back to the topic, you talk about how well the zumba classes have worked for ya or some shit.
Make clear, that lifting or your appearance are as important to you as brushing your teeth. It comes naturally to you, is part of your life, but making a big deal out of it is just wierd.
>>
>>35703041
>Got any hobbies

You sound like an old man trying to act like a 20-28 year old
>>
>>35702947
>this guy thinks sex will cure autism
Nope. The only thing it does it make you a non-virgin autistic sperglord, thereby voiding access to /r9k/

I know from experience. I am such an autist that I actually feel guilty about posting on /r9k/ since I am not a full fledged robot. I even had a girl jump my bones after pushing her drinks on me and she though I was drunk since I couldn't stand properly when I stood up (my legs were just messed up because I was sitting in a weird position for a long time while drinking)
>>
>>35702965
I actually have to try and actively memorize scripts like this to appear minimally normal in conversations but I have a bad memory so I usually blank when the real situation arises
>>
>>35702892
Lift less, socialize more

Meetups are okay. They put you in contact with pathetic lonely people with nowhere else to be who won't leave unless you're really, really aspie.

And read books on social stuff.
>>
>>35703172
Jesus Christ, just practice socializing. Do things that make you feel empowered. Read social books until you feel like you know what you're doing. That's all there is to it. Fuck.
>>
>>35703041
>*everyone has some kind of hobby and she will mention one or two. If she doesn't have any hobbies she's a boring fuck and not worth getting to know*
>implying I want to "know" her any further than the Biblical sense
>>
>>35703187
Books don't cure a genetic disorder man
>>
>>35702946
>you too?
>>
>>35702892
>Hahaha, thanks. I work hard for it.
>So I've heard.
>Its really just for show, I'm actually really soft, here close your eyes and feel
Hold out your arm, grab her hand and lead it to your unflexed bicep, have her feel and squeeze it
>Oh I see/it is soft
Suddenly flex like a beast and pull her hand rapidly away, lowering your arm
>Told you, I'm also not that strong
>"*doubts you*"
>Seriously, I probably couldn't even pick you up, watch
Step closer to her, look down into her eyes, maintain it and begin placing your arms around her
>You'd better hold on to me, if it makes you feel safer
Pause for a bit and admire her eyes, make a POSITIVE comment about how fragile she feels/good she smells/some cute distinct feature she has
>are you ready?
>uhuh
Flex really strongly, so she feels your powerful muscly body all around her, hold her close, but not too tightly, and don't lift her...
>Damn... See, I told you. Guess I'll try again later
Smirk at her

Alternatively just kiss her if she gives the right signals.
>>
>>35703041
>expecting me to cone up with all this
>>
File: ebVQ4.gif (2 MB, 320x191) Image search: [Google]
ebVQ4.gif
2 MB, 320x191
>>35704559
>not even lifting lmao1gril
>>
>>35704559
Hello, my fellow robot.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.