[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
more food ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: organic-chicken-breast.jpg (54 KB, 350x173) Image search: [Google]
organic-chicken-breast.jpg
54 KB, 350x173
basically im sick and tired of the same old chicken and pasta/rice everyday so im looking for more food that can give me roughly the same amount of calories and protein. my normal daily meals consist of porridge chicken 2 breasts for lunch then chicken and pasta or rice for dinner, so any suggestions on mixing it up a little
>>
>>35701117
try shrimp if it's affordable where you live
>>
>>35701213
i dont like it on its own is there anything healthy i can mix it with?
>>
File: mediterranean-sardine-spread.jpg (245 KB, 590x393) Image search: [Google]
mediterranean-sardine-spread.jpg
245 KB, 590x393
Sardinesssssssss
>>
lurking..I eat a lot of tuna, salmon and tilpia, but mostly chicken with a side of veggies, rice and tuna so i'd like some new ideas also
>>
if you dont fry your chicken you should probably consider suicide
>>
Just drench the chicken in seasoning and throw it on the BBQ senpai.

Do that or just start eating steaks and ribs almost every day.

It's expensive but fuck it.
>>
im not a fan of fish and steak is too expensive
>>
>>35701321
i defiantly agree
>>
You can start eating people. Just cook it like steak, preferably only people you know are disease free. Eat it with a side of vegetables of your choice.
>>
>>35701237
Pasta...rice...po boy sammies...anything really. Shrimp is really flexible in terms of what it pairs well with.
>>
>>35701321
commit sudoku u chump

>grill master race
>>
>>35701493
>cook someone
breh. the only ones i like to chew on are the chubbies. just enough marbling.
the hunt is pretty good too. they dont understand whats happening or why.
>>
Tbhfam, I eat whatever I want within reason.

>them sweet poptarts in the morning
>occasionally eating meat lovers pizza
>lots of sweet potatoes

I effortlessly maintain 12% BF, plus i'm still making gains, though they have slowed down recently. Thank you based intermittent fasting.
>>
>>35701117
Learn to cook
>>
I just made these, they are the fucking bomb diggity

http://www.cookingcomically.com/?page_id=910
>>
>>35702417
>bomb diggity

End yourself
>>
>>35701348
>defiantly
>>
Cooking up 1kg of turkey of we speak
>30g of brotein per 100g
Feels good man.
>>
>>35701117
gonna teach you how to make the best chicken ever.
>turn on oven on the hottest temperature possible
>get chicken breast (thicker ones like your pic is best)
>bbq sauce or any sauce you like (not too much tho)
>garlic over the bbq chicken and cover the garlic and sauce with a slice of cheese
>oven for 15 minutesuntil the cheese gratinate
>>
>>35704067
What are you going to eat it with? Turkey by itself is so stale.
>>
Sugar
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDRVXz0ft5s
>>
>>35701117
Sour milk cheese. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Handkäse
I don't know if you can buy this cheese in America. 30% protain, 1% fat, no carbs. Also it's cheap.
>>
>>35704082
Tomato garlic and basil sauce, and some veggies.
>>
>>35704067
>>35704110
*Fap fap fap fap fap*
>>
>Poor and can't afford to hit protein goals let alone caloric
>Some days during the week i eat 800 cals a day because i have no choice
>Canned Tuna/Canned veggies/Rice/Eggs when i can
>Gov't says i'm too rich for food stamps
>People on welfare make more than me.

I'll never make it, i still lift though. Been lifting the same weight for months with many deloads, thank god for fitness for $10. Any other extreme poorfags know this feel? I usually have less than 15 dollars of residual at the end of the month assuming i don't let any bills lapse.
>>
>>35704453
Iktf bro. It's fucking hell. Any way to get out of your situation?
>>
>>35701117
>Tired of based gains bird
Never going to make it

In all seriousness, add tuna and fish to your diet. Eat lean red meat in very small portions once a week, learn to cook and stop being so autistic about your diet.
>>
Wanna know a lifehack food?
Buckwheat.
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/cereal-grains-and-pasta/5681/2
>>
Made some cesar sallad last night with a friend.

>Fry chicken and bacon
>Fry some bread with garlic and butter
>Chop romaine lettuce, tomatos, red onion
>Drown it in parmesan cheese and caesar dressing

10/10 will make more often in the future, quick and tasty as fuark
>>
learn to cook curries.
learn to cook a lentil dahl.
ignore the veganity of this, but it is this simple:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_BNFKe0qGA

perhaps you'll need to spend a few buck to get some spices, but you don't need many different ones, and they last forever.
i've been having different curries, dahl and rice 4/7 nights a week for the last 3 or 4 weeks.it is good eating, good pooping, healthy tasty and you can just make more so that you can heat up lunch the next day. the dahl takes maybe an hour to cook with only 5-10 minutes prep, then you leave it. a curry takes no more than 20 minutes to make, they are basically just onions, spice, chicken, liquid, vegetables in that order.
>>
>>35704636
Unhealthy as fuck
>>
>>35701771
Isn't it allabout the calories? Like, you can eat whatever the fuck you want so long as you put the calories below what you were eating before.
>>
>>35704650
So go easy on the dressing, or pick a decent brand. Or just make your own, if you have the time. Everything else in the sallad is fine, unless you're cutting I suppose.
>>
>>35704453
how the fuck do people do this

I mean seriously, I'm a college student who works a minimum wage job 3 days a week, and pay for my own place yet still have plenty of money to get more than enough food I need to eat 3200+ cal/days.

Find a local farmers market or a store with locally sourced produce / meats. I get my chicken for $1.37/lb.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.