[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do ss for 6 months then ppl afterwards for 9 months >my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1421243606699.gif (982 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1421243606699.gif
982 KB, 320x287
>do ss for 6 months then ppl afterwards for 9 months
>my dl is 2 plates
>squats 2.5 plates
>bench 1 plate
>ohp 1 plate
>all of those are x5
What the fuck? People tell me my form is perfect for all my lifts and my body is built for dling, but my ohp is the strongest. Is this just shoulder genetics?
>>
>dl only lmao2plaet after 15 months of lifting
>squat higher than dl
>OHP the same as bench

strange.
>>
>>35700305
terrible deallift from and terrible case of the physiological block since you always fucked up with deadlfits

>bench 1 plate and squat 2.5 plate after 1.5 years
>implying you can refute me with a "no I know what im doing"
>>
>>35700271
>bench 1 plate
>ohp 1 plate
Either your bench form is absolutely atrocious, or you are push pressing your OHP. Also your dl to squat ratio is fucked, either you half squat or have terrible dl for. BTW doing SS then PPL for 15 months combined should have netted you much much better numbers on all your lifts, especially deadlifts and bench. I'm not trying to bring you down, you need to hear this to fix your shit up.
>>
>>35700378
this

Ive been doing SS for 7 months basically fucking around with 3 1 month breaks not eating much above maintainence and I can still deadlift 3 plate
>>
>>35700271

Add some weight to the bar you pussy.
>>
>>35700378
I have a few pl and bodybuilding friends who tell me my form for what im doing is great. No push press for my ohp and the only issue with my bench is my wide grip and my elbows not being tucked in as much. However they all assure me that shouldnt be the reason why my numbers are strange
>>
>>35700413
Im cutting hard down to 1300 at 6'2 and 186. I use to be fat and i maintained my protein intake at 1.5 x bw in kg. Im trying to cut till my subcutaneous fat is gone
>>
>>35700577
Well, that's all very strange. Have you been eating? If you weigh like 60kg then all your numbers make a lot more sense. So what would happen if next time you bench you bench 61kg instead of 60 for 3x5? You'll probably get it. Then try 62 next time. If you eat and put intensity into your workout, 3x5 should get you quite a bit further if you only go up 1kg at a time.
>>
>>35700610
I do microload my lifts, and like i said i eat around a deficit of -700 so i can lost the little bit of stomach fat but that doesnt explain why my shoulder is stronger than the rest of my body and my squat and dl ratio is unusual, does it? By the way my squays are all below parallel and my deadlift's only issue is sometimes when im tired ill goodmorning the weights. Sorry for the mess of information
>>
>>35700577
Your form could be good but you might not be activating muscles on the lifts. You can do a bench press with what looks like good form but end up not using your chest/shoulders/triceps to the full extent
>>
>>35700577
Post vids
>>
>>35700271
It's impossible for you to have done SS correctly for 6 months and have that low of stats.
>>
File: heretosavetheday.jpg (155 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
heretosavetheday.jpg
155 KB, 720x960
>>35700271
What the fuck kind of progression are you using that these are your stats after almost a year and a half of lifting??? Are you like a midget or severely underweight? Or a woman?

This doesn't add up OP
>>
>>35700744
I thought you wanted to activate your chest, triceps, legs, and lats when you bench. I didnt know shoulders were key to the bench movement.
>>35700767
I havent recorded my lifts, but I might later.
>>35700803
That's what I thought too, its strange
>>35700952
look at >>35700586
>>35700710
>>
>>35701328
You should record them and post them here because something is seriously wrong with those numbers
>>
>>35700271
these are some fucked up stats op
>>
>>35700271
You literally weren't doing the program on SS. You should have been adding weight every week. When you couldn't you were to deload. When you deload 3x, you've stalled.
Now I doubt you did all that. But if you stalled at or below those numbers, you're not eating what the program says. Sorry but there's literally no way you can be that weak unless you're doing something wrong.
>>
File: 1452963981826s.jpg (3 KB, 120x124) Image search: [Google]
1452963981826s.jpg
3 KB, 120x124
>>35701328
Alright OP, stop worrying about having your OHP proportionate and start worrying about getting all your numbers to a decent level.

According to exrx, your deadlift is untrained, your squat is novice, and your bench is untrained. After a year plus this is inexcusable if you're a healthy male honestly. Legitimately not trying to be a dick bro, just telling it how it is
>>
>start SS 2 weeks ago
>deadlifting for the first time
>started with 1 pl8, now deadlifting 205 lbs, will be deadlifting 2 pl8 in 2 weeks

Wtf OP? I'm 5'7 140 unathletic nerd
>>
>>35701502
>saving thumbnails
Kill yourself dude
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.