[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here misses Mike Chang? I'll be honest i liked that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Who here misses Mike Chang?

I'll be honest i liked that guys videos a lot. Yeah he was a scumbag scammer basically but i love money and i respect people who make a lot of money and if he hustled some redditors that didnt know better its fine with me.

Wish he would come back and do some legit videos this time.
>>
>>35699127
What happend to him?
>>
>>35699285

he sold the Sixpack Shortcut Channel and disappeared from the face of the fitness earth .. mb hes still involved somehow undercover

made a few millions and is out

i mean he was super shady .. all his ads, fake natty etc but he did it for the ez bucks
>>
sexual assualt
>>
>>35699285
trainers hated him too much
>>
>>35699285
Overdosed on magic red drink
>>
>>35699340
motherfucker had more subcribers than any other fitness youtuber. He was in too long and people realized them home workouts wern't working
>>
File: korean hahahaha.png (4 KB, 145x39) Image search: [Google]
korean hahahaha.png
4 KB, 145x39
>>35699352
>>
>>35699127
The biggest channel about fitness is a scam. Says a lot about this industry desu.
>>
>>35699127

what do you mean miss

channel gone?

(never watched it obviously)
>>
>>35699675

It was just calisthenics and basic core moves. If you had no clue what you were doing, they were fine. His nutritional info was great besides when he pushed his own products.
>>
File: 1452138811813.jpg (82 KB, 540x739) Image search: [Google]
1452138811813.jpg
82 KB, 540x739
>>35699127
>actually watched his videos
>was so normiecore that I thought he wasn't on roids
>thought I might actually achieve this natty at some point in life
>>
>but i love money and i respect people who make a lot of money
god niggers are retarded
>>
>>35699675
don't forget to do your towel rows anon
>>
>>35700613
Me too. I think I actually tried towel rows once. I unsubscribed when he started pushing his supplements because he had previously said they were unnecessary.
>>
>>35699340
Weird. I just had a commercial featuring hI'm play on YouTube the other day.
>>
>>35700613
OK kid.
>>
>>35702071

his videos are still up obviously

hes just not part of the channel anymore
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4QY4UQXWK0

So did he really sell his channel or what? Also am i the only one that things it seems pretty shady that they can now call this new guy the number one guy on youtube?

Anyway lets forget the fact or idea of whether or not mike chang is natty or not. He had some charisma and was always smiling. But this new dude, he looks very awkward and shy. Like every video ive seen of him you can tell he has that look in his eyes like he is scared. Like his vibe is off. Maybe hes a cool dude in real life. Hell maybe mike chang is a cool dude in real life I dont know. But at least in videos the new dude looks like a deer in headlights in every vid.
>>
>>35702914

>So did he really sell his channel or what?

seems so yeah.

> am i the only one that things it seems pretty shady that they can now call this new guy the number one guy on youtube?

its business & mikes videos are still there so its a legit channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNbePcO6BpE

thats one of his best videos 2bh
>>
Six pack short cuts. There are no short cuts to fitness only scams.
>>
He was a world record holder too, a pullup king if you will
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9OysMeBSek
>>
File: 1451540370496.png (246 KB, 1136x717) Image search: [Google]
1451540370496.png
246 KB, 1136x717
>>35703170
>that godawful form
>>
my name is Van...
>>
>>35703528
>>35703170
The form is awful, but still got ti be pretty damn strong
>>
Guise, I'm in Austin TX and Mike Chang has a Sixpack Shortcuts office, with commission-only sales reps shilling.....something. Google him and Austin
>>
>>35703170
How is that a world record? 20kg pullups x13?
>>
>tfw he never told you what the top secret shortcut is
>>
>>35699352
kek
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.