[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't feel too good after drinking mass gainer shakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: fitafa.jpg (21 KB, 340x555) Image search: [Google]
fitafa.jpg
21 KB, 340x555
I don't feel too good after drinking mass gainer shakes and eating food with it , have already puked before.

What would you recommend to eat that is really has lots of calories , but you can eat much before getting full/bloated/nauseous.

thanks brahs i want to leave skelly mode behind me
>>
>>35698451
GOMAD or peanut butter or halwa.
>>
>>35698451
Eat real food you fucking idiot.
>>
Dump the whey and get some beef and or egg protein.
>>
OP is aesthetic as fuck
>>
Grape molasses with tehina, you can thank me later.
>>
Eat double what people recommend you:

http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/healthy-and-best-pre-workout-foods-and.html

http://www.thegymherald.com/2016/01/the-real-difference-of-clean-and-dirty.html
>>
>>35698451
Shapes and Spam.
Both are pretty fucked in their own right but Spam you can cook with. Just make sure you mask the hell out of that terrible terrible taste
>>
Nuts
>>
milk, cheese, cream, extra virgin olive oil and peanut butter will only fill you up after an insane amount of calories' worth has been consumed. best of luck.
>>
>>35698976

Peanut butter with nutella pancakes it is then. thanks bro
>>
Peanut butter and rice milk before bed.
>>
>>35699295
In fact. A double stacked peanut butter and nutella sandwich with honey and a glass of rice milk.

You can thank me later
>>
>>35699307

all seems good bro , but what about that rice milk? don't know if they have that shit where i live
>>
>>35698913
Fuck you man SPAM is delicious.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.