[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mom wants me to go to college or she'll kick me out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 1452288646083.gif (1017 KB, 170x247) Image search: [Google]
1452288646083.gif
1017 KB, 170x247
>mom wants me to go to college or she'll kick me out
>trying to join the navy but gotta drop 5% bf in 3 months to be considered
>no job experience/education past HS

how fuck am i
>>
Why don't you just go to college you mongoloid it's not hard to get money and if you pick a smarty pants major you'll be able to pay it off.
>>
>>35697879
i don't wanna go to college, i think it's a scam. but 5% in 3 months...is that possible?
>>
>>35697848

>trying to avoid college so hard that you join the military as an excuse

You wanna know how I know that you were a complete failure in high school?
>>
>>35697848
you can do what my friend did in order to drop weight for the airforce and not eat. only downside is you'll lose all your gains but you will make the cut. he went from benching 225 to barely lifting 95 lmao
>>
File: 1408928002450.jpg (5 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1408928002450.jpg
5 KB, 224x225
>>35697892
yeah bud try DNP but take a lot so it works faster
>>
>>35697911
i could get into a decent college with an OK scholarship probably, but i dont like college
>>35697921
:( that doesn't sound fun
>>35697932
where would i get that?
>>
Keto and cardio. Don't be bitch
>>
>>35697962
iunno if i could stomach keto...bread and milk are a large part of my diet.
>>
>>35697962
This
>>
>>35697848
You lazy fat fuck.

I had a guy in my basic lost over 100lbs to join the navy.

And boy he looked like shit, but he did it. Why can't you?
>>
>>35698055
i'm tryin, pal...honest...
>>
>>35697848
bretty fugg :DDD
>>
You do know that after you get kicked out of the military for being a useless piece of shit, you're still a useless piece of shit.

Why do people always think the military is going to magically fix all their shit? You're still unskilled labor.
>>
>>35697892
>>35697949
>education is a scam

You sound pants on head fucking retarded
>>
File: 1452807628449.jpg (66 KB, 528x792) Image search: [Google]
1452807628449.jpg
66 KB, 528x792
>>35697848
>gotta drop 5% bf in 3 months to be considered
How fucking fat do you have to be for that to happen?
>>
Don't waste your time in the navy of you have half a brain, start a tech certificate track at a local community college, get job after ~2 years, get fit and slay pussy along the way.
>>
go to a trade school to get a skill you can either be a contractor/employee immediately or become basically a handyman

or go to a community college to appease her then work at walmart or a call center
>>
>>35699435
The system is pretty fucked; they give away loans like candy to unemployable majors and cripple people for life.
>>
>>35698090
>trying

Eat less every day. How hard is that fatass?
>>
>>35701295
Then don't choose an unemployable major you idiot.
>>
>>35697848
military is a great option for self-development and you can develop transferrable civilians skills if you get the right rate/MOS/AFSC whatever the semen people call it. do it Faggot, you'll become a man instead of a basement dwelling mongoloid half-assing his way through community college
>>
>>35699164
It's better when they come back and feel like shit is owed to them after wasting everyone's time and money
>>
>>35701295
It's Darwin at work mang.

>>35701377
This is the bullshit myth that keep useless fucks filling up our armed forces to keep recruitment numbers high
>>
well, what's your height and weight? What weight do you need to drop to? And why three months? How about six months or a year?
>>
>>35701437
and you've personally experienced the military as a member? because I know plenty of dumbasses who turned it around in the military
>>
>>35701501
1 in 10 prisoners is a vet. These southern fried judges keep sending me these "jail or enlist" pieces of shit like I'm a fucking daycare worker .

It's not a fucking charity for little lost boys.
>>
>>35701353

What this anon said. Go to college. Go for a STEM degree. Doesn't matter which one, if your degree is in a useful field, you'll be a able to pay off loans in good time and live a good life.

That said, I see it unlikely that you'll succeed in college. You also won't do well in the military. Simple fact of life - those who tend to do well, do so regardless of what field they happen to fall into. A work ethic, brains, and drive will get you into good jobs if you take the schooling route. The same attributes will get you promotions and officer training in the military. For that matter, the trades will make you a pile of cash. But you don't seem to have those key traits. You have actively avoided moving forward with your life, relying on your parents. Now that they've realized that you've failed to meet their expectations, you're being kicked out. Rather than seeing this for the wakeup call it is, you've decided that it's time to take an "easy" choice and join the army. Here's the kicker though - they won't tolerate your shit either. Based on your posts, I'm assuming you're an American. At this point, if you have a pulse, they'll accept you. But you'll never move forward. You'll be bottom tier shit the entire time. Stick to it long enough, you'll be bottom tier shit with a pension. A useless pimple on your country's ass hole, just taking up space.

Prove me wrong. Stop stuffing your fat face, join up, and fucking make something of yourself. Master your body, master your mind, and become something worthwhile. If you can't do that, you might as well throw yourself in in front of a train.

TL;DR: You know what you need to do, do or fuck off and die.
>>
>>35701295
then dont pick a retarded liberal arts or woman's studies major.

>STEM
>Business (Accounting,Finance,etc.)

nowadays these are the only degrees worth going to school for.

if you pick anything else you are most likely going to be throwing your $40k+ down the fucking drain senpai

either that, or go to trade school and learn a trade

if you can get very good at programming/webdev you could probably get by doing freelance work
>>
Join the military OP, after 36 months of service and an honorable discharge (only true fuckups get anything less) you will get the post 9/11 GI bill, not to mention health care. Great deal for 3 years of your time.
>>
>trying to join the navy but gotta drop 5% bf in 3 months to be considered
>no job experience/education past HS

It's the military, experience not necessary, not required and for all it's worth, not wanted.
>>
>>35701501
See where they wind up in 10 years.

If this was the 60s or even the 80s I might have some sympathy for you man. But there are so many more options available to you in this day and age.

And don't be intimidated by college even if you don't feel like you're intelligent enough. Brilliant people come from community college too. The people shouting "It's a scam" either have their shit together already or know where they're going. And you don't sound like you're either.

You're on /fit/ obviously because you want to improve yourself. Don't throw your life away to fight for some old wealthy people that obviously don't give a shit about you.
>>
>>35697892
Dude you could weigh 480 lbs and 5% would still be ezpz

No wonder you don't wanna go to college, you didn't even learn any high school math
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.