[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I lose weight /fit/ ? >inb4 read the sticky
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: kill urself.jpg (37 KB, 604x340) Image search: [Google]
kill urself.jpg
37 KB, 604x340
Why can't I lose weight /fit/ ?

>inb4 read the sticky
I read it and I lift 5 times a week, count calories and even do cardio but no changes
>>
Hey B0ss, I have cancer
>>
Follow this formula

1.Are you losing wight?

If yes great

If no
2. Reduce 200 calories

3.Now back to step 1
>>
>>35697205
hey b0ss, give me advice plis
>>
>>35697227
I`m not and I tried that, no change tho
>>
>>35697248
Eat 200 call less than you are right now
>>
>>35697227
this or you suck at counting calories.

go get a food scale
>>
We've got another person who knows how to defy the laws of physics. Pull up a chair, brehs- this thread's going to be good.
>>
No, see, you're confused.
You don't just read the sticky. You follow what it says too, and do the stuff listed inside the sticky.
>>
>>35697299
>maybe its genetics
maybe its an illness and google just says I have cancer
>>
>>35697341
Who are you quoting, faggot?
>>
File: fSSh7df.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>35697341
>tfw I don't have gut bacteria that defy laws of thermodynamics
>>
File: 1452833447111.jpg (209 KB, 2880x1619) Image search: [Google]
1452833447111.jpg
209 KB, 2880x1619
>>35697175
It might be
>Genetics

But seriously though try counting calories better and maybe getting better sleep.
>>
>>35697229
Gibe de pusi B0ss
>>
>>35697248
Keep doing it. At one point, if you eat 0 cal and you still don't lose weight for 2 weeks go see some physicist. You might be solution to endless energy
>>
>>35697175
give it time you dumb nigger
>>
Maybe you're shedding fat and building muscle at the same time
>>
Calories in, calories out. You are estimating one (or both) of these numbers incorrectly.
>>
>>35697175
Eat less and exercise more
>>
>>35697495
kek
>>
>>35697175
No you don't you raging fucking retard
You don't get to be the first person the law of thermodynamics doesn't apply to
Quit making threads
Saged
>>
File: ujuhkjl.jpg (34 KB, 539x288) Image search: [Google]
ujuhkjl.jpg
34 KB, 539x288
tfw you only diet 5 days a week and eat shit all weekend but still lose 1.5-2 pounds a week
>>
>>35697289
OP sucks at counting calories, that or his body defies thermodynamics and should immediately be turned over to the scientific community to either generate unlimited energy, or feed the third world
>>
>>35697623
Tell me your secret b0ss
>>
Don't listen to all these faggots, as someone who has lost a decent amount of weight (100 pounds) I can tell you what is probably happening.

If you are counting calories correctly and eating in a deficit but are not losing weight, don't panic. Keep doing what you are doing, you are actually losing fat at the moment.

What happens is the fat cells being used are filled by excess water, so although they no longer hold any fat they are the same size and weight. This can happen for a few days up to a few months in some peoples case (most likely to be a few weeks at most though)

What this means is you are losing fat but your weight is staying the same but one day you will suddenly be several pounds lighter and look leaner, basically overnight. This is known as the "whoosh" effect.

Stay the course OP, it's frustrating as fuck but don't worry about it. If in a months time you still haven't lost anything, then lower your calories more, until then stay the course and don't panic.

Once I stalled hard after losing about 45 pounds pretty steadily. I was still eating a deficit, still training, I was doing everything right but for an entire month my weight stayed the same. I was frustrated as fuck and had even lowered my calories but still nothing. One day I decided to have a break and get drunk with my boys. All night I was pissing like a race horse, the next day once I had hydrated myself I looked a lot better in the mirror.. my weight had dropped 6 pounds overnight and it never came back on. I reckon the dehydrating effect of the alcohol caused the fat cells to release the stored water.

Weight loss is not linear, it sucks but that's how it is. Don't get discouraged and keep on going man.
>>
>>35697664
Fuck the third world, they ain't gettin my fat ass
>>
File: tipping pepe.jpg (16 KB, 231x244) Image search: [Google]
tipping pepe.jpg
16 KB, 231x244
>>35697713
Now that's an answer I didn`t expect
So basically I have to get drunk ty gg

No seriously ty I almost lost hope and almost accepted being the bitch I am but you gave me hope
Good threat, good threat
>>
>>35697681
I do IF, lift 3 days a week and do 30 mins of cardio 3x a week and i am on a keto diet. I just carb load on the weekends but i just use it as an excuse to eat like shit. I would say good metabolism but I used to be a fatty so i don't know why it works for me.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.