[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, I am thinking of changing some ways in how I perform
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
Hey guys, I am thinking of changing some ways in how I perform 531.
My 1RMs are:
High Bar Squat with belt 275
Bench 155
Deadlift 305
Military Press 125
Bent Row 205

So I was thinking of doing the bent over Row with a mixed Grip (like a Deadlift) to help my Grip and allow me to progress longer.
Also, I'm thinking of dedicating 3 months out of the year to running only (with no lifting, running 2times a day) I call it the hybrid method

Can I get an opinion on these things, thanks!
>>
Bumpppp
>>
Help...
>>
>>35696873
You shouldn't be performing 5/3/1. it is advanced and you are not. You are better off doing a different program in which you could progress faster.

Rowing with a mixed is stupid and will lead to muscle imbalances. btw you probably arent rowing with proper form if your rows are that high compared to your bench.

Your hybrid method is a great way to throw away your gains. I dont know why on earth you would ever do that.

>probably a troll thread but w/e
>>
File: 1375140857408.jpg (320 KB, 1585x1527) Image search: [Google]
1375140857408.jpg
320 KB, 1585x1527
>>35696873
>mixed grip for grip training
>>
>>35696873
You need to focus on your bench, 155 is pretty low considering your other exercises.
>>
>>35696873
>>35696902
>>35696945
>>35698101
>hey guys I'm new to lifting but I'm kind of a genius you know, so doing an advanced routine as a beginner is not enough, I'm going to revolutionize this whole fitness thing lol I mean who does wendler think he is? the guy has only been lifting his entire life and once held a 1000 pound squat right?
read the sticky.
>>
Is mixed grip bent over row a thing?
>>
It's just the best thing I think I can do... Why are they bad ideas?
>>
File: 1449414971714.png (8 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1449414971714.png
8 KB, 217x232
>>35696873
>So I was thinking of doing the bent over Row with a mixed Grip (like a Deadlift) to help my Grip and allow me to progress longer.
>Also, I'm thinking of dedicating 3 months out of the year to running only (with no lifting, running 2times a day) I call it the hybrid method
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.