[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me lose weight /fit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (944 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
944 KB, 2448x2448
I give you guys a quick breakdown;
>205 pounds 5'11
>lung cancer and and asthma so I can't really do much cardio, fuck me, right?
>I'm a power lifter, so I can do any lift asked of me, just need an aggressive program to lose weight
>work as a server
What do, /fit? I need a solid program that helps with appetite suppression but let's me keep my gains.
>pic related, me a few months ago, nothing has changed.
>>
Brownie points to anyone who gives me solid advice, but anything is appreciated.
>>
Just marry a nice trap, move to the country and raise kids
>>
>>35696283
Right, but how does this help? Chop some logs for our fireplace, tend to the fields? I need details.
>>
>>35696249
>lung cancer

m8 r u srs?
>>
>>35696306
Tend to the trap's ass, plow her hole and plant seeds for the harvest.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>35696308
Yeah, I have lung, acute lymphoma, and thyroid cancer (that's why I gained weight is because I didn't have a working thyroid)
>pic related, my 17 hour surgery
>>
get a real job. and stop calling waiters servers
>>
>>35696325
Hey, look on the bright side, you could totally pull off a Frankenstein's monster halloween costume
>>
File: 1355739283325.jpg (237 KB, 1100x1380) Image search: [Google]
1355739283325.jpg
237 KB, 1100x1380
>>35696249
i have asthma i still run

get a inhaler on deck and run faggot dont be a pussy
>>
>>35696325
m8 i'd worry about the death that's in your lungs before losing weight. A caloric deficit is probably a very fucking bad idea when battling cancer.
>>
>>35696325
I think you should leave this place, seems like you already have enough cancer in you
>>
>>35696331
I wish I could, it pays very well, and I need need money for college. I wanted to go oilfields and shit like that, but that job market plummeted in my area.
>>
>>35696325
aren't you more concern right now about like... not dying or sth? how serious your condition is? cause it looks pretty damn fucking serious
>>
>>35696348
>eating a caloric surplus when you have cancer
>providing more nutrients to cells which are multiplying out of control
>>
File: image.jpg (238 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
238 KB, 1280x960
>>35696343
Holy shit! That's what I said for Halloween last year, it even spans to both of my ears.
>>
You don't need to do cardio. Just fuckin eat less.

Sorry about the cancer.
>>
>>35696358
I was stage III, but after my last round of radiation (which was hopefully my last) I'm stage III now.
>>
>>35696369
>I want to starve my immune system, that'll beat the cancer!

kill yourself.
>>
>>35696395
You get cancer because your immune system fails to recognize the malicious cells nigger
>>
>>35696395
And that's exactly what I don't want to do. I want the proper nutrients and shit like that to keep my body healthy. Any suggestions on what I should eat?
>>
>>35696418
Mate, I really can't help you here. I don't think anyone besides your doctor can help you safely lose weight in your condition. I highly recommend you speak to him about your intentions and get his recommendations first. Losing weight is simple caloric reductions, you can find that information in the sticky.
>>
>>35696418
Consult your oncologist.
>>
Stop eating carbs, that's the only stuff cancer cells can metabolize!
>>
>>35696439
>>35696438
Guys I feel fine, right now, just treat me as though I don't have something that could kill me. Let me know what you guys would do.
>>
>>35696452
deadlifts
>>
>>35696452
In that case,
Read the sticky
>>
>>35696418
Google cancer and food and look for a legit site, my dad has/had brain tumor and for example he eats rawfood and a lot of fruit and salad. I hope you know you shouldn't eat meat, drink coffee, no gluten, no white bread etc. As i said google it and you will find the whole thing somewhere.
>>
>>35696452
It's not a matter of feeling fine, it's a matter of what you're realistically capable of doing without worsening your condition. Consult your oncologist and disregard most of the advice here.
>>
>>35697010
I mean, my lifts have been at an all
Time hight, even after cancer. I'm
Just here for cutting advice, and what would be great for losing weight. Although thank you all for your concern. And believe me, I don't want to do any more damage.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.