[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/. Just asking, what should I do? I've already read
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 829376587126389572.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
829376587126389572.gif
2 MB, 250x188
Hey /fit/. Just asking, what should I do? I've already read the sticky, but I'm still not exactly sure as to what to do. I'm already a healthy weight (my bmi is 20.8 ) , but I also overall want a toner and overall nicer body. Should I cut? My exercise routine is only running ( I'm a track runner ) and the occasional bodyweight and dumbbell exercises. Do you guys think I should cut? Or just keep eating my tdee while exercising? Pic unrelated
>>
>I also overall want a toner and overall nicer body
Something tells me u didn't read the sticky
>>
>>35695581
B-but I did, anon. Pls just tell me what to do
>>
>>35695511

>My exercise routine is only running ( I'm a track runner ) and the occasional bodyweight and dumbbell exercises

If this is the case then yes, you should cut. bulking won't do anything because you aren't lifting heavy enough, and eating at maintenance will just keep you where you're at with no change to your physique. Cutting will lower the body fat on your body, defining your existing muscles more, giving you the >toned look you seek.

however, depending on how much muscle mass you do have, you risk looking gangly after you cut. If that's the case, then I strongly suggest you lift more. If you're satisfied with your sleek runner's body, then hey, you're done.
>>
>>35695702

depending on how little muscle mass you have*

just clarifying.
>>
>>35695511
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgPsYt3MuPc
>>
>>35695702
What should a gangly body look like? And okay, I'm not sure how to calculate body fat. I stepped on a body fat measurement a long bit ago and got something around 10-20, but its probably outdated and I forgot the exact number. But yeah, okay I'll go on a cut and then double my bodyweight exercise, along with looking for more exercise shit at the thrift store.
>>
>>35695511
>toner
I will fuck you right in the ass
>>
File: Michael_Shelley_w430.jpg (81 KB, 430x620) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Shelley_w430.jpg
81 KB, 430x620
>>35695937

>What should a gangly body look like?

this is gangly. don't look like this.
>>
>>35695946
You should, babe
>>
>>35696053
Okay, much more clear now. Thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.