[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All of a sudden a few hours ago my right side of my jaw feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: locklaw.jpg (44 KB, 413x413) Image search: [Google]
locklaw.jpg
44 KB, 413x413
All of a sudden a few hours ago my right side of my jaw feels light i cant feel it. It hurts, its hard to bite down idk what is going on ive never had this in my life...
>>
It's terminal, I'm sorry
>>
>sharp pain in my jaw
>better ask the indian pottery forum
>>
Go to a doctor because you will get shit and inaccurate answers here.
>>
>>35692699
I dont have insurance
>>
>>35692770
Well I would just use common sense to try and ease the pain.
Make sure you rest it, try not to move your jaw too much and put an ice pack (or bagged frozen vegetables) over the area that hurts.

It will probably get better within a day or 2.
>>
>>35692576
Could be many things. Pony up on the fucking $60 you need to go to a GP, you pussy.
>>
>>35692770
Hope you die of cancer, worthless Americunt. It's your fault you have no healthcare becausee muh freedoms, genuinely hope all of you Americunts die at the age of 30 for being such idiots and not voting for free healthcare
>>
>>35692576
stop sucking dick for a while
>>
>>35692909
It's not because of muh freedoms, it's because they are man-children who chuck a tantrum if someone suggests they pay for health insurance, because mummy and daddy never taught them that they need to spend their paycheck wisely.
>>
>>35692963
Not quite the case, I just can't afford it
>>
>>35693049
Lay off the burgers you flip for a job and you'll be able to afford it.
>>
Does it feel like a tooth problem or a jaw muscle problem? If you involuntarily clenched and seized a jaw muscle it can be extremely painful.
>>
>>35692909
Butthurt eurotrash detected. Don't hate us because you ain't us.
>>
>>35693069
Ive been applying, both my parents died in a car crash last year and lost there home so I was left with nothing. Its just kinda tough
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.