[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaining Weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How can people get fat?
I lift for 11 months now and didnt gain any more weight the last 3 months despite the fact that im eating more than 2700kcal per day
I'm 6'3 180lbs
I go to the gym 3 times a week, 1-1,5h each session
I drink mostly water and more than enaugh. I just don't track it

>inb4 op is authistic
>>
>>35691640
People eat a lot and dont workout, thats how.
>>
Living in a society that largely subsidizes it through promotion of a sedintary lifestyle and incredible amounts of sugars and fats in "regular" food and drink. Some people can get 1/4th of their TDEE from their morning starbucks.
>>
I think it's because everyone is a retard but you're one of the smart ones.
Is that what you wanted as a reply?
>>
>>35692230
Well my question is more why i still cant get weight. Do i have to eat up to 3000kcal?
I am barely not a skeleton
>>
>>35692279
I have to eat over 3k to gain weight and im still skelly. You must be a manlet
>>
>>35691640
>6'3 180
>Thinks 2700 kcals is a lot

I'm 5'11, not that big or lean and I cut on higher than that.
>>
>>35692314
Its the amount of kcal the app suggested me
>>35692337
Ok seems like i have to eat way more
Thx dude
>>
>>35692363
Yeah you probably do. How old are you and how sedentary is your lifestyle outside of the gym? I lifted with a couple 6'2+ guys in college and they all had to eat huge amounts to gain.

good luck mate.
>>
>>35692390
I am 24.
The sticky recommended me to eat 2900kcal i hope this is enaugh
Outside of gym and work I mostly chill or play vidya. Maybe my gf drains all my gains because we have an active sexlife
Thx btw
>>
If you don´t gain weight, check your routine.
I find really hard to gain weiht if i don´t lift 5 or 6 days a week.
Also focus on geting good pumps.

Anyway i gave up wanting to win weight quickly, i just do olympic weightlifting 2 days a week some back and arm hypertrophy and focus on the long term.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.