[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weak points
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 84864181.jpg (23 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
84864181.jpg
23 KB, 450x600
Wyatt is your down fall?

Mine is diet.

I'm too lazy to cook so I eat at the cafeteria at work and usually have a sugar free Rockstar with it
>>
>>35691303
How the fuck did this picture get took?
>>
>>35691378
Camera I'd wager
>>
>>35691389
Yes, but specifically what type of camera?
>>
>>35691405
Phone?
>>
Not enough time to cook sometimes

Partying too much
>>
>>35691416
But who was phone?
>>
>>35691445
Nah bro, it's obviously her homework from culinary class.
>>
>>35691378
>>35691405
>>35691463
>>35691470
Thanks for shitting up my thread, samefag
>>
I'm white and I have a pretty big dick, no debt and no dependents.

It's fantastic, but nothing kills motivation faster than knowing that your absolute baseline is envied by half the adult population. Like, no matter how bad my day is going, I'm still a white guy with a big dick and no real responsibilities.

It's zen as fuck and I love it but I feel like I'd've been driven to accomplish a little more by now if I had some crippling insecurities to compensate for.
>>
File: wyatt.jpg (27 KB, 450x541) Image search: [Google]
wyatt.jpg
27 KB, 450x541
>>35691303
>Wyatt is your down fall?

He sure is. Just look at that fucking moustache!
>>
>>35691695
>2016
>being anybody's huckleberry
That's a he'll of a thing for you to say to me
>>35691655
>no responsibilities
I'd feel like a real piece of shit if I had no responsibilities. That means you have no power, no input, no income, no waifu. Get your shit together
>>
>>35691303
Who the fuck is Wyatt
>>
>>35691303

Mobility. Everything else in my life is on point lately. Slow progress on flexibility, but we already won the race brehs. Just a lifetime of victory laps now.
>>
>>35692193
If you live in the US of A and don't know Wyatt epps then please an hero ur self
>>
>>35692240
>probably lives in the US of A
>calls out others for not knowing who an iconic American is
>Wyatt epps

You dun goofed, son.
>>
>>35692168
I mean, I do a good job of doing the things that I say I'll do. I'm talking about long term, concrete responsibilities, like a child. If I wanted to quit my job, I could quit my job and put nobody at risk except myself. If I sold or lost my house or something, nobody suffers from my actions but me. I am self-governing, because I owe nothing to no one.

I have a girlfriend, but we don't cohabitate she knows I'm never going to marry or breed with her or anyone else and she's fine with it.

Everyone has power and input, that's derived from action and interaction, not from whatever you're attributing it to.
>>
>>35692283
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=013rp5Z-5x0
>>
Same. I fucking hate grocery shopping
>>
>>35691655

Curiosity is more powerful than insecurity.

Insecurity creates millionaires. Curiosity creates billionaires.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.