[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Explain why Hollywood stars never experience any negative side effects from steroids.

Meanwhile the average gym goer would either drop dead or experience various health risks
>>
The average gym goer would not drop dead or experience various health risks if they did it right.

Hollywood stars probably do experience some side-effects albeit fewer due to access to doctors that can monitor and adjust doses of everything as they go.
>>
>>35691244
>implying a high test alpha like Hugh Jackman needed roids to achieve a dyel physique over 20 years

You must be very small OP
>>
>>35691244
SS vs. Bro-Split
>>
>>35691244
Hollywood stars are being injected at private clinics by personal physicians.
>>
>>35691244
Intelligent use of PEDs rarely results in anything serious. What negative sides are you talking about?
>>
Teams of people whose only job is to keep them alive and functional
Actual doctors who prescribe safe and effective dosages
>>
>>35691244

>people
>dying from steroids

You mean cocaine/diuretics/retarded misuse of insulin?

Just don't eat 500 grams of oral steroids like munzer and you'll be fine.
>>
>>35691244
Illuminati and special effects
>>
>>35691244
Its hard to die if you are closely monitored by a doctor.
Its the reason my almost 100 year old granfather is still fucking alive and denying me of inheriting his house because my dad keeps him alive with drugs
>>
>>35691244
They're using reasonable doses and their health and steroid use is carefully monitored by doctors.
They're not using Mr. Olympia doses, they're not buying on the street or some sketchy website, they're not clueless DYELs.
On top of all that, they're getting expert diet and exercise advice and monitoring on top of their PEDs so they can minimize dose and risk for great results.
It should also be noted that most regular joes who use steroids recreationally don't experience any serious side effects as long as they use carefully and intelligently.
>>
>>35691244
They have a top notch medical team and the best personal trainers, so they can get a good stack and have exactly the right dose.
Average gym goer is too dumb to figure it out on his own and can't afford to pay other people to figure it out for him
>>
>>35691244
I am sure hollywood has Doctors that know every thing about steroids and can give people the right things they need in order to gain lean muscle.
>>
>>35691244
Also take into account 2 pictures taken over the course of 15 years
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.