[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nearly 25 percent of British gym-goers have had sex at the gym
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: Sigh.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
Sigh.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>20 percent of responders have done the deed with their personal trainers

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sex-at-the-gym-survey-ann-summers_us_56990ef7e4b0b4eb759e15af
>>
>living with best friend and his gf
>her slutty friends get into fitness
>they all get personal 'trainers'
>she gets one
>me: 'damn mate you're okay with her having a pt?'
>him: 'yeh it's fine man no big deal'
>me: 'yeah you're right man what's wrong with a jacked man babe putting his hands all over your girl and getting all sweaty and intimate twice a week helping her stretch out after 'spotting' her on her squats?'
>him: 's-shit :('
>she starts acting bitchy towards him (more than usual)
>she starts flirting with me more
>she starts accusing him of flirting with other women (projection)
>her other friends have been fucking their pts on and off

Am I right or wrong in thinking that this slattern bitch is dicking around on my bro?
>>
There's a personal trainer at my gym who fucks his clients in the store room kek, I always lol at his cheeky smile when he comes out.
>>
>>35690775
fuck her then tell your bro she is a ho, and say she come onto you
>>
>>20 percent of responders have done the deed with their personal trainers

>implying that doesn't just mean that a relatively small number of male trainers are nailing tons of female clients
>inb4 some anon claims to have fucked some female trainer at a gym and thinks this somehow BTFOs the rule
>>
All the handsome pt's at my gym have all the haggard old women as clients, all the qt girls go with the qt female pt's
>>
>>35690775

I'd say you can easily deduce they're whores without principles. Grind 10g of cubensis mushrooms and put it in their tea.
>>
>>35690826
That makes a lot more sense. You're average non slut woman probably feels intimidated by male pt's and women do like to do things together with other women.
>>
>>35690847
Explain
>>
>>35690775
>letting your bro fall for the dating meme
>>
>>35691194
>>35690799

They bought a house together that I live in and pay rent.

There's no way out of this relationship for him that doesn't involve massive financial destruction.
He also works for her dad. So if they break up he's probably out of a job.

Even if I knew 100% that she was cheating it'd be hard as fuck to tell him.
Also I'd love to fuck her right in her guts but bros before hos I will never go near that.
>>
>>35690727
I've been getting changed in the locker room before with a male personal trainer talking to a couple blokes about how he bangs his female clients, and the blokes talking about how they've had sex with their female PTs

shit is going on all around me but I'm still a virgin
>>
no but /fit/ told me no girls want to be approached at the gym, but this article says lots of girls are looking to potentially hook up!

who do i believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>35691295
No way to tell if it's true though or if they're just bragging about shit that didn't happen.
>>35691314
You're not a pt so /fit/ is still right.
>>
>>35690727
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>35691319

except the source isn't about hooking up with pts, it's women sayin they wanna hook up in general.

dont ever fucking reply to me again unless uve read the source material you stupid fucking cunt.

glad we could sort this out tho m8.
>>
>>35691343
/fit/ is still right though, and im not your m8 pal.
>>
>trusting the Huffajew
>>
>>35691357

ur a real piece of shit u kno that scumbag fuck fall into a noose u stupid insipid cunt.

ur alright tho, have a good 1.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.