[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stocky fag here, 5'10" and 200 lbs. In the process
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_n7qnw7v5pH1qih6lso1_1280.jpg (331 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7qnw7v5pH1qih6lso1_1280.jpg
331 KB, 853x1280
Stocky fag here, 5'10" and 200 lbs. In the process of losing weight right now, as well as buying some clothes. If I fit into large sizes right now, am I likely to stay large once I lose weight and rebulk with muscle? Or go medium?
>>
Christ I wish that no socks shit would die
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (38 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
38 KB, 480x360
>>35689735
Literally one of the worst fashion threads of the last 5 years. Almost as bad as beards
>>
Is he gonna ride his motorcycle like that? kek have fun dying.
>>
>>35689718
how long is your torso?
>>
>>35689761
I have tape measure. From where should I measure?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-20-09-00-38.png (776 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-20-09-00-38.png
776 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>35689718
Your morphology will change. You'll loose waist and get larger shoulders and bigger back. Clothes should always always always be fitted ,especially for shirts.
You'll probably do fine with large wool pieces like pic related (Dark blue or gray goes with everything) because it's slighty stretch and the rough texture hides your forms so it's generally a good investment if you're losing/gaining weight.

>>35689748
He will probably ride cocks all day with that pants
>>
>>35689744
>beards
>trend
What you think of as a "trendy" beard takes over a year to grow, it's not a joke, or a trend. It's just that we're at the age where men who are going to have beards through their lives (like many older men of all ages do) then they'll be growing it now. 95% of men who whine about beards are facelets who can't grow them, don't have the patience or have been bullied into thinking they look "unprofessional" and are butthurt and jealous over the female attention the men with beards get.
>>
>>35689718
If you cut to a reasonable weight you'll be a medium, even after gaining muscle back.
>>
File: red-soul-gilet-homme.jpg (71 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
red-soul-gilet-homme.jpg
71 KB, 700x700
>>35691829
Forgot pic
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.