[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come they haven't discovered a specific exercise to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Cerebella_and_Feng.png (480 KB, 1280x837) Image search: [Google]
Cerebella_and_Feng.png
480 KB, 1280x837
How come they haven't discovered a specific exercise to increase bust size yet? If anything exercise decreases bust size, the main keeping women away from the gym.

I understand that manlets are hopeless, but there's gotta be something for us chestlets.
>>
>>35687991
There is. Its called GOMAD.

Milk makes your tits explode.
>>
>>35687991

Who the fuck told you exercise shrinks breast size in women? If anything it just firms them up, especially push-ups and cardio. I know "muh genetics" is frowned upon, but it is literally different for all women. Sometimes they'll shrink slightly but not dramatically.
>>
>>35687991
There are, but /fit/ is the wrong board for this. Head over to >>/d/ and ask there.
It involved some physical stimulation and taking some supplements.
>>
Bust size literally never needs to be increased. Almost every woman has already the perfectly sized breasts in proportion to the rest of their body.
>>
>>35688901
Bullshit
>>
>>35688883
Can you get your gf to lactate just by sucking/ "milking" her tits every other day?

And would it actually give her preggo tits?
>>
>>35688005
How the fuck do you even manage that shit? Is it even proven to work? I'm not going to drink a gallon of milk a day, just take fenugreek. Less calories and it's good for you.
>>
>>35687991
Because tits aren't a muscle.
>>
>>35688978
Yes. But its more like every few hours all day and night for weeks.

Search for lactation induction
>>
>>35687991
>>35688978

https://archive.loveisover.me/d/thread/5809712/

It involves stuff for breast growth and iducing lactation. It's reported to work for boys and girls.
>>
>>35689004
>less calories
>getting bigger
READ THE FUCKING STICKY!!!
REEEEE
>>
>>35688901
This is some HAES bullshit.
Gb2tumblr
>>
>>35687991
yo, the one on the left wants to get fucked by her dad, messed up shit
>>
Bench Press. Your pecs will increase, pushing your breasts out.
>>
>>35689358
this
>>
>>35687991
Why would we want to make that discovery? Why would we want more women in the gym?

It's already bad enough with cardiobunnies and crossfitters, a gym is meant to be a male-only sanctuary
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.