[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can I still get swole as a vegan? Pic not related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4
File: 1452967444833.jpg (108 KB, 730x494) Image search: [Google]
1452967444833.jpg
108 KB, 730x494
Can I still get swole as a vegan? Pic not related
>>
>>35687688
Sure. Just make sure to add plenty of meat to your vegan diet.
> solved.
>>
Yes.
Count calories/protein and it makes no difference.
Might take a fraction longer for gains because you aren't consuming natural animal hormones. Zero difference if you just inject your hormones anyway.
>>
>>35687688
yes, certainly not as easy though
>>
worked for me, i noticed i got killer traps while barely working them on vegan diet.
>>
>>35687688
>Can I still get swole as a vegan?
That depends; when you say 'vegan' do you mean never using any animal products or by-products of any kind for the rest of of your life, or do you mean 'strict vegetarian'?
>>
I've been vegan for a bit over a month. Here is my results so far

>mood and energy level about the same
>skin a little bit more clear but not significantly
>right nipple swolen for 3 days now might be gyno

Honestly nothing note worthy but I'm gonna keep going

Last one could be just because I'm 21 and still susceptible to it but I'm not sure what it is. Your gains are all about calories and protien. You should have a balanced diet of rice, beans, pea protien, avocado, various fruits and veggies, and nuts. This way you're getting plenty of nutrition, protiens, and healthy fats
>>
>>35689500
So are you 'vegan' or 'strict vegetarian'? If you're 'vegan' then you don't use any animal products or animal by-products of any kind; if you're 'strict vegetarian' then you just never eat anything that came from any animal.
>>
>>35689543
I wear wool sweaters I bought before I changed my diet and I consume supplements that have gelatin
Do you feel better now?
>>
>>35689569
Just get it right, OK? I know people who are actual vegans, and while I don't agree with what their lifestyle, I accept that it's their choice, and anyone who doesn't know the difference between 'strict vegetarian', 'vegetarian', 'pescetarian', and 'vegan' just makes a confusing situation even more confusing for everyone.
>>
>>35689626
This is the gayest thing I have read all day
>>
>>35689500
the estrogen in chicken and milk gives you gyno
vegan food does not
>>
File: pepe8bit.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
pepe8bit.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>35687688
>>
It's hard making time for the gym after the mandatory ten hours a day you have to take out to whine at strangers on the internet/in person but it's possible with dedication.
>>
>>35689457
What's the difference between a strict vegetarian and a regular one? And how could he mean a vegetarian when he clearly says vegan anyway?
>>
>>35689500
may i ask what your reasoning for going began was? were you a vegetarian before or anything? will it really be sufficient to get protons from lentils, beans etc and gain muscle?
>>
>>35687688
OP.... How tall are you not?
srs question.. for science ofc.
>>
>>35687688

My experience as a vegan of four months with a 125kg overhead press at 85kg?

Eating low fat vegan will strip excess fat from you quick - EVEN when eating a calorie excess.

Though, of course, if you want to get 'swole' you better be hitting the gear. 'Natty aesthetics' is the biggest lie sold. EVERYONE who you have to ask about is on. 250mg test/week with clomid as PCT costs less than a cinema ticket per week.

...And when you're on it doesn't really matter what you eat. However, a vegan diet would very likely minimize or counter the damaging effects of steroid use. (High blood pressure, oily skin, organ damage, cholesterol increase, erection issues.)
>>
File: Oh anon.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Oh anon.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>35689713
>the estrogen in chicken and milk gives you gyno
>vegan food does not
>>
>>35687688
Dude that's me :)
>>
>>35691502
You're a beast, breh. Go you :D
>>
>>35691518
I am short 5"7' but the huge lockers make me even shorter.
>>
>>35691540
Who cares, bro. It just makes it easier to build muscle. You look like a beast either way.
>>
>>35691221
but I thought fats in a diet don't actually make you fat
>>
>>35691221
>Eating low fat vegan will strip excess fat from you quick - EVEN when eating a calorie excess.

was this your personal experience?
>>
>>35691795
Not him but this was my experience too. Since I ate a lot of fruit and veg a lot of my food came back out undigested or poorly digested, so the cals wasn't absorbed I guess. I ate 700 over my TDEE and still lost weight.
>>
>>35691849
are you sure you dont have some medical condition? that sounds pretty bad. were you maybe just not used to eating high fibre before that? what exactly did you mainly eat? did you even get any brotein? im just curious
>>
>>35689756
but you are the one whining right now.
>>
>>35691868
No medical stuff. I always ate high fibre but I didn't eat that amount (mass) of food before going vegan. Got my protein just fine and made sure I ate at a surplus since stuff didn't get processed well. I think the problem was just the amount of food my stomach needed to process, that's all.
>>
yes ofcourse you can. The protein and other nutrients are the same, just not filtered through another body. I dont know why people think eating animals is magic. Just dont be a fucking retard with your food. Eat a lot and train properly. I fucking hate the fact that a lot of vegan men just seem emasculated...even though the opposite should be true.
My experience
> cardio gains went thriugh the roof (probably through better blood flow)
> mood is better and now iam a lot more energetic
> my erections really have got bigger, its fucking awesome. Id go vegan alone just for that.
The only "bad" thing is restaurants are a bitch, but thats a really minor thing.

Just dont make the mistake of not planning out your food, its difficult because its a change, but honestly meat does not look good to me anymore. Your perception does change.
Best of luck, dont be a cuck about it :)
>>
>>35691868
Not him, but can confirm. Especially if you don't chew properly, peppers, quinoa corn etc come out as they went in. I'm on a vegan diet for 4 months now and I'm eating HUGE portions. I'm easily 500 calories above my TDEE and my weight still stays the same. It's the main reason I'm still on this diet, I have no self control and as long as I eat HCLF I get away with it since my food is low in caloric density and gets poorly digested
>>
yes.

count calories and train hard. same as any diet
>>
>>35692021
doesn't it worry you that you might develop some nutritional deficiencies like that?
>>
>>35692111
This is one of the reasons why vegan diet is inefficient
>>
>>35692111
Like which? I'm eating a lot of fruits and vegetables. Like 5 apples a day, 3-4 bananas, 4 Oranges, frozen berries, ~750g of frozen veggies, a lot of rice, lentils and beans. I'm obviously not shitting out all of that undigested, only some certain foods like corn or quinoa if I don't chew that much.
>>
>>35692123
It's efficient to drink 400g of olive oil and pop some multivitamins. Go ahead and do that.
>>
>>35691951

Vegan green man pls go
>>
>>35692144
oh nevermind then, thought it was worse
>>
>>35691795

Yes. Eating 3500+/day - and I am counting religiously - and still leaning up. On paleo I had to eat under 2000 to see weightloss. On a low fat vegan diet I'd actually recommend counting calories at the start to make sure you are eating enough.

An example of my daily eating: 1. Big bowl porridge (made with water) with berries and a big banana smoothie (have put ten in them), 2. Rice dish with vegetables and beans, 3. Lentil and bean chili with wraps and potato wedges to dunk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qo-r7fhpFvk - Here's a vid of another vegan's eating. Note it isn't 'black genetics', it's roid genetics.

>>35691849

Have experienced nothing like this. My digestion improved ten fold when I cut out meat, dairy and fat.
>>
>>35691951
>> my erections really have got bigger, its fucking awesome. Id go vegan alone just for that.

x2

What made me actually consider going vegan in the first place was the number 1 erectile health site on the internet recommending it: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/
>>
>>35692298
>Have experienced nothing like this. My digestion improved ten fold when I cut out meat, dairy and fat.
We probably have different diets and different bodies. Doesn't really matter. Good for you though.
>>
>>35692298
> On a low fat vegan diet I'd actually recommend counting calories at the start to make sure you are eating enough.
This so much. In my first month I was counting calories and was surprised about the amount of food it takes to reach your goal. If you don't count in the beginning you probably give up after 3 weeks because
>I'm not feeling good, it's not something everyone can do :^)
>>
>>35692333
Maybe not enough fat? Its low fat, not no fat.
>>
>>35691899
[spoiler]He's also a vegan[/spoiler]
>>
>>35692607
I ate avocado every day, and also ate nuts and seeds in my meals.
>>
File: 1440796291006s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1440796291006s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>35692298
Make at least your prrodge with soy milk, porridge with water is fucking cancer.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.