[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Breast or Thigh?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 38.jpg (244 KB, 576x383) Image search: [Google]
38.jpg
244 KB, 576x383
I've heard thighs are much easier to cook and taste/feel better in the mouth. Any of you bros have experience with that?
>>
>>35687574
Thighs taste better and are cheaper

Breasts are faster to cook tho
>>
breast because no bones
>>
>>35687574

Thighs are tastier and you can't really overcook them.
>>
>>35687611
You can buy boneless thighs and they're cheaper than breast.
>>
If you shop at Costco I believe thighs are slightly cheaper. I've tried both and thigh has a much better taste for only vaugely higher fat content.
>>
>>35687574
Breasts are leaner which matters if you count your calories and shit
>>
Thighs are delicious, cheaper, and easier to cook
Breasts if you're super hardcore about eating clean but IMO it's not worth it if you aren't
>>
>>35687574

thighs is where the shit comes out from a chicken thats why its so cheap hehe

if you enjoy eating ass just eat thighs but breasts have more protein and thats what we care about

PROTEIN
>>
>>35687574
i prefer thighs, juicier and fattier
>>
>>35687630
Are you accounting for the bone in the thigh?
>>
i feel like chicken breasts are pumped full of hormones

while to get big thighs you have to basically walk around for a while
>>
Thighs are GOAT. Tastier, cheaper, and has those animal fats for Test production.
>>
>>35687883
Illegal to use hormones on poultry in the US, fampai

They haven't done it in 50 years or so
>>
>>35687574
My dick feels better in the mouth.

pls be grill though.
>>
>>35688374
It takes a man to know what a man wants anyhow.
>>
>>35687574
I'm cutting right now and I can't stand eating chicken breast everyday. It's so god damn hard. Even if I do all those fucking tricks like brining etc. Just eat thighs. Not that much more fat. Or if you're really concerned about the fat get minced chicken breast. There's also extra lean minced beef which tastes almost exactly like regular minced beef.
>>
File: IMG_20160120_011256_118.jpg (1 MB, 1840x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160120_011256_118.jpg
1 MB, 1840x3264
>>35687630
>If you shop at Costco I believe thighs are slightly cheaper

$1.99/lb boneless.

Boil in water to remove almost all the excess fat and you're left with delicious moist chicken no matter if you cook it just enough to leave the thigh intact or take it all the way to "pulled".

I weep to think of all the time, money, effort and enjoyment I wasted on all those dull, dry chicken breasts which I thought were a bargain.
>>
>>35687574
>easier to cook
how can it be easier than setting the oven and putting in raw meat for a set time?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.