[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LIFT LIFT THE UGLY AWAY LIFT UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
LIFT

LIFT THE UGLY AWAY

LIFT UNTIL YOU LOVE YOURSELF
>>
Never understood why so many people aspire to love themselves.

Self hatred has pushed me to achieve more than self love ever would've.
>>
>>35687286
Edgy
>>
>>35687286
badass
>>
>>35687286
I agree. But then again, self hatred has pushed me to attempt suicide. If you can limit it then it's good though.

>>35687198
Still pretty much the goal though senpai.
>>
Love is overrated.
Love makes you complacent, it makes you lazy. You begin to think you're alright, that you can slack off, that you've already made it. Then one day your world comes crashing down around you and you realize all you've been doing is wasting your time.
>>
Girl I've been talking to everdsy for a month straight just straight up ignored me starting 3 days ago. I've been a beta wreck thinking how nig of a piece of shit I must be
>>
>>35687305
>>35687297
faggots
>>
>>35687198

no

lift cause you want to be your best

never, ever lift for a bitch
>>
I'm 6'4 and pretty attractive, I just lift to feel good and be healthy.
>>
>>35687318
Want to experience it first to make my own judgement.

>>35687328
I started lifting for bitches but yeah, stopped that when I realized that there are way better reasons to lift.
>>
>>35687318

Hey, just because you're a complete failure doesnt mean the rest of the world is. I understand you jump to that conclusion to validate you neckbeardery but the reality is, you're a faggot.
>>
>>35687324
You sound almost as autistic as me senpai. Drop weight by like 10% and lift every set until failure. Fucks with your progression but it's become the only way I can get over inane shit like this.
>>
>>35687286
>would've

i'm gonna let you slide you edgy little fuck, just because this is the first time on 4chan i've ever seen someone properly use this past-conditional (rather than "would of")
>>
>>35687355
I can't understand it man. She tweets and snaps like it doesn't even bother her. The last time I saw her she kissed me good bye. What's the point anymore
>>
>>35687286
As much I would love to call you edgy like other anons did. I have to agree, my self-hatred pushed me very hard.
>>
>>35687286

Me as well, actually
>>
>>35687286
Ditto
>>
>>35687198
Feels bad that this hits kind of close to home...
>>
File: neckbeard.jpg (38 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard.jpg
38 KB, 479x720
>>35687318
>>
>>35687286
Self hatred causes depression at some point.
>>
>>35687342
>not lifting for the love of bitches
i bet ur a manlet too
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.