[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kefir
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 256x197
Anyone else drink this stuff?
I tried the plain and it tastes fucking gross.
Mixed it with oats and peanut butter and it's not bad, going to mix with whey next.

Is this shit worth it, or can I just drink regular milk and cc, and eat Greek yogurt?

Dont want it to go to waste but it is nasty on its own.
>>
>>35686200
the flavored ones aren't bad.
>>
just made a smoothie with some. I live with parents when home from college and my mom bought plan yogurt, instead of greek yogurt. But i used plain yogurt, kefir, banana, strawberries, spinach, and a spoon on peanut butter. Nice as smoothie.
>>
>>35686200
The cherry flavor is amazing.
>>
>>35686200
gives me the runs, makes you feel like a dirty whore, and hot shower after. good for when you have been eating a lot of carbs. mix it in with a protien shake
>>
>>35686200
>Not drinking homemade Kefir from babushkas in Siberia
Never gonna make it t b h f a m
>>
my mom makes that stuff, only she makes it with water
puts in lemons and dates and stuff, taste pretty good! like the plain one with milk too actually
go make your own and experiment?
>>
>>35686200
I'm making my own as we speak you anons should invest. Got a batch goin in the kitchen its easy gains for cheap.
>>
Drank some when I was on antibiotics that destroyed my stomach, it seemed to help a little. I like sour stuff so I didn't mind the plain, careful about too much sugar in the flavored ones though.
>>
Was reading home made tastes a lot better, I think I'll try that eventually.
With blueberries it's not bad though.

Also read this shit has less probiotics than home made..
>>
>>35688855
>Also read this shit has less probiotics than home made..
You have to get a brand that says "Live and active cultures," it's one of the only marketing terms that actually has an enforceable meaning.
>>
Blueberry is pretty all right.

I'll occasionally drink it straight, but I prefer it blended up with some greek yogurt, flax, oats. Sometimes I'll toss in some protein powder and dark chocolate if I'm feeling hardcore.
>>
File: 1451332504224.jpg (8 KB, 292x318) Image search: [Google]
1451332504224.jpg
8 KB, 292x318
>>35687582
My nigga. Also the blueberry.
>>
>>35686200
WTF. Flavoured ones are disgusting. Mostly my dinner is only kefir, it fills me up, tastes good and only got 230cal in 450ml.
>>
>>35686200
>it tastes fucking gross
add sugar
>>
>>35686200
I buy it for my grandmother and it's pretty good but overprices as fuck. I dunno how you people find it so disgusting it's literally liquid yogurt
>>
I'm from a post-soviet country, and kefir you get there is really good. Currently live in North America, and kefir you get here is really off in taste. I bought some just today and it tastes way too sour and is kinda too watery.

Why would you consume kefir for fit purposes? It's supposed to be probiotic and to help you shit or relieve stomach problems, or as a cheap way to get full. Just drink milk or something.
>>
File: 1452934386233.jpg (112 KB, 472x693) Image search: [Google]
1452934386233.jpg
112 KB, 472x693
truth is, does fuck all.

brewed my own for years, water & milk varieties.

does fuck all and is high in sugar (water one) or fat (milk one)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.