[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ What protein do you drink and how do you drink it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 10852482-1464340187210531.jpg (47 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
10852482-1464340187210531.jpg
47 KB, 600x600
Hey /fit/

What protein do you drink and how do you drink it. pic related its mine. i get unflavored and add to things but mostly Dark chocolate syrup and milk.
>>
>>35686075

Same brand - unflavoured, milk, creating. No flavourings, I actually like the slightly malty taste of the plain myprotein shake
>>
>>35686234
Creatine.
>>
>>35686075
I usually buy muscle milk, and drink it after a workout.
>>
>>35686075
Body Tech 24. Banana creme. I just drink it with milk. Skim or whole depends on what I'm doing.
>>
Anyone know if the mint chocolate version is any good??
>>
Cinnamon and blueberry cheesecake are god tier from my protein.

Chocolate smooth, rocky road, chocolate banana all taste horrible, chocolate smooth being the nastiest shit I've ever tasted.

I have like 6 more flavours to try from my cyber Monday picks, anyone have any other amazing flavours from my protein, seems to be hit or miss
>>
Does anyone know a good place to get cheap protein powder? There was this website someone posted about that seemed good. It had all types of processed whey at affordable prices the most expensive being like 12 or 13 a pound. You could order a custom mix of different stuff. The packaging was a nondescript foil bag with a sticker telling you what was inside of it and it's composition. The Ste seemed to be one of the direct wholesale places that companies buy from and product put in a large tub with fancy packaging and targeted marketing.

I kick myself to this day for not bookmarking the website.
>>
Whey isolate Orange Passion Fruit
Glutamine Tropical
BCAA Tropical
Creatine Tropical
Dextrose
Maltodextrin
Grape Seed Extract
Glycine
Taurine
Citrulline Malate
Alpha men vitaments
L theanine
Fanta orange drink or orange hawaian punch
Sour cocktail mix
>>
>>35686075
I don't get why do people buy this bullshit protein powders packed in a fucking plastic bag like some glorified macro friendly crack.
>>
I just get whatever is on special at the discount/bulk health food store and that doesnt have heaps of artificial crap and sugar.
I mix it with half milk/half water, a natural fibre blend of psyllium husk/seed and flax seeds and maca powder. Kinda like a chunky smoothie and helps me poop good
>>
>>35690030
Doing it right.
>>
Fuck, I want off the ON's expensive ride, but Myprotein's shipping options to my country are absolute ass
>>
>>35690252
NZ here bro, fuckin sucks.
>>
>>35686075
Unavailable in EU

So sad because according to mr labdoor this is the best.
>>
>>35690354
to add to that.

https://labdoor.com/rankings/protein

If you guys aren't sure what to buy or feel like the product you currently have is dogshit.
>>
>>35690354
I live in the Netherlands and I got it, they ship from the UK for 1 euro...
>>
>>35690553
Via what? Amazon?

I'm Belgian, and i'm restricted to ordering from body&fit because Belgium doesn't have any retailers..
>>
>>35686075

Whatever's on discount and doesn't look like total shit.
>>
>>35690624
typing "belgium myprotein" isn't that hard man...

http://www.myprotein.com/customer-services/international-delivery.list
>>
15kg for $200 free shipping is good...
>>
Regular impact whey, straciatella flavour
>>
>>35690354

Easily available here in Poland.
>>
>>35691464

And if you're interested:
Shop: http://www.sfd.pl/sklep/Szukaj.aspx?q=MyProtein
Shipping: http://www.sfd.pl/sklep/Wysylka.aspx
>>
File: IMG_20150606_2241281.jpg (366 KB, 1566x2000) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150606_2241281.jpg
366 KB, 1566x2000
I'm almost out of this, and am gonna start cutting soon, and since I have 2kg of creatine, I don't need ont with creatine in it.

What do you recommend? I only got this one because the guy who own my gym, gets a lot of bodybuilding supplements cheaper, and sells it us for less than market price.
>>
ON! casein plus soymilk is amazing.

Takes like a fucking thickass chocolate milkshake and gives you like 500 calories 75g+ brotein. and is extremely filling.

Just be sure to take anti estrogen(if u ain't already roiding) as a precaution.
>>
>>35691503
nvm, after 30 seconds of research, I noticed that the one I currently use is Whey concentrate, not isolate, and is only about 41%.

I'm gonna get 5kg of the OP with 25% off as natural vanilla flavour.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.