[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SSRIs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 378x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 378x377
Does fit have any experience with these?

Do they impact your lifting at all?

Been in therapy for about 12 months and doc suggested these. I'm anxious and depressed and talk therapy alone isn't cutting it.
>>
Literally every "mass shooter" in recent history was on one of these (or had recently stopped taking it without their doctor's knowledge).
>>
>>35684082
So correlation=causation these days
>>
Took an ssri for 3 months, just enough time for it to kick in and make me feel like a fucking zombie with no emotions. Never again.
>>
>>35684082
Ikr. They also skipped breakfast. If you see someone do that, shoot first.
>>
>>35683986
i take citalopram and have been on it for 2 years. Literally gave me my life back.

No "omg I have no feelings im a zombie." just me, still get anxious and stressed about things but the only difference is that its no longer physical panic attacks where I can't breath and stress is way easier to manage.

Basically it wont heal you but it can really really help you out of a dark place.
>>
>>35683986
just gotta find whats right for you OP.
I tried lexapro, didn't feel shite
Tried prozac, really fuxed with my drinking, would black out and become homicidal and it diminished my appetite.
Currently on 60mg of cymbalta and it's pretty good. It's not a life changing pill but it helps you feel more "in the moment" out of your head kind of shyt.
Just pay attention to yourself m8, and don't expect a pill to change your life!
>>
>>35684218
>>35684284
Thanks bros!

I've been working a lot doing talk based therapy but there's this like awful depressive state I still go into sometimes.

Any effect on liftan ?

I heard they could make you fat
>>
>>35683986
took citalopram about 4 years ago and literally couldnt cum. stopped masturbating, had no sex drive and felt like shit all the time
>>
I also take citalopram, yeah it has helped me a lot.

The best way i can describe how it effects me is that it makes me emotions a little farther away. I feel like it has helps you deal with the shit in your head at a bit more of a distance.

Would totally recommend if you are in a bad place.
>>
>>35684353
The reason why people put on weight is that they are less depressed and eat more because of it. I have lost 6kg since i started taking it as i am no longer comfort eating.
>>
>>35684131
What/what dose?

>>35683986
I took 50mg Zoloft, and I started out taking half of that, which is a very low dose. After 2 weeks, I noticed I was more motivated and more active. It cured my paralysis by analysis.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.