[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here take a daily nootropic stack? >100mg caffeine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: Piracetam.jpg (38 KB, 290x290) Image search: [Google]
Piracetam.jpg
38 KB, 290x290
Anyone here take a daily nootropic stack?

>100mg caffeine
>200mg theanine
>10mg noopept
>krill oil
>1g ashwagandha root
-1g creatine
-300mg bacopa

I've noticed a solid increase in my energy and concentration levels. More than what I can chuck up to placebo.
I feel like I get more out of my workouts and as have an improved feeling of well-being 36th throughout the day.

>inb4 hurr durr thinks he's super smart now all placebo
Nah it's not Flowers for Algernon or Limitless, it's just my attempt at finding a non-amphetamine way to combat my adhd and general lethargy.

The effects are very light but it definetly makes me feel better.
>>
I don't understand any of this besides the creatine.
>>
I'm considering purchasing theanine pills because a friend told me they actually work.

Do you just drink coffee with them?
>>
>>35683385
Choline, piracetam, ginco, and I take alpha brain once in a while because Joe Rogan's shilling got me to try it.
>>
>>35683472
Isn't GPC just choline + a few other usless stuff?
Seems like one form is enough for me.

I've actually never tried pira, pram didn't work for me so I moved out of racetams.
>>
>>35683385
i just ordered modafinil to try it out
used caffeine+theanine before
>>
>>35683460
>>35683534
L-theanine is a god send to bodybuilders and I can't believe how little people use it.

It's the only way I can find pre-workout tollerable.
>>
>>35683385
i want adderall. sounds like a promising drug. not for fitness but for making a business and earning $$$$$$
>>
>>35683557
try modafinil or adrafinil
>>
not a nootropic obviously but has anyone here ever tried microdosing with shrooms or LSD?

Seems worth it if you have the money to buy/produce/cultivate it
>>
>>35683534
>>35683548
i think i didnt get the right dosage, i have 150mg pills and used it with ~100mg caffeine, didnt really feel a effect besides the caffeine, maybe too subtle
>>
>>35683619
Both of those are being explored as treatments for severe anxiety and depression. I've heard psilocybin mushrooms help cluster headaches as well. Whats your interest in them?
>>
>>35683548
what ratio of theanine to caffeine do you use? i got some l-theanine but i had only been using it with coffee where i didn't really know the precise dose of caffeine i was getting
>>
>>35683557
Learn to use the wonderful world of online grey markets for rc amphetamines.
Capsulise that shit.
Make sooooo much money swlling it as aderall to college kids, they'll never be able to tell the difference.

>>35683591
This isn't nearly as easy to sell. Its still good to personal use.

>>35683619
I don't consider psychedlics a nootropic, though microdosing has its uses. There more online about it. Just don't do it daily or you'll go crazy in a frw weeks

>>35683629
Your doses are fine. Maybe 200mg theanine.
You don't really feel anything. It more takes away certain things from the effects of caffeine. Its very subtle and your body might just not have noticed it.
>>
>>35683647
well if taken below the threshold dose or something people have reported to have effects almost like adderall but without the withdrawal
>>
>>35683385
I have been using Oxiracetam, and I have thought about ordering some other nootropics. I have not noticed a stimulant effect per say however, my concentration has increased somewhat. I also take vitamin c 1000 mg, and b-complex every morning so along with working out an hour and 1/2 a day it has helped my energy levels some. I have read though that combining certain nootropics really increases productivity, concentration, and energy levels so I may look into ordering some piracetam or adrafinil to take with the oxiracetam.
>>
>>35683669
>grey market
adderall is the same schedule as crack and meth in canada. i'm hooked up to several steroid dealers in canada and they have a huge list of products, none included adderall. if they get caught selling that shit its many times worse than roids
>>
>>35683669
>This isn't nearly as easy to sell. Its still good to personal use.
probably not for selling, misread that part
on the other hand its pretty broadly known by now, theyre tons of articles and youtube reviews about it already
>>
>>35683764
Not aderall. Ampetamine RCs.
>>
File: 1453156337556.jpg (42 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1453156337556.jpg
42 KB, 500x280
Only nootropic I've tried that wasn't a total placebo was l-theanine.
>>
alright fuckers. I have autism and my shtick is nootropics. trust me on this shit faggots.

Methylene Blue
PQQ
Curcumin
Low Level Laser Therapy on brain nightly
Iodine 2x per week (very small dose, always take with 200 mcg selenium)
5-HTP every night
mangesium every night
3000 gram Vitamin C
B Complex (Jarrows B-Right is the best on the market, not shilling. it has methylcobalamine and methyfolate instead of the usual garbage you get in B supplements you don't know what either of those things are but trust me, i have autism.)
Modafinil (reserved for sleep deprivation days only)

This is an extremely low risk nootropic stack. The primary mechanisms of action are mitochondrial genesis and effciency, and anti-oxidation (I've tried to fine tune this stack to not over due anti-oxidation. Still working out the details with dosages. Too much anti-oxidation is problematic)
>>
>>35683460
you take 250mg with a coffee. Ill be perfectly honest, it's never worked for me... tried multiple suppliers. 50% of people say its god-tier noot 50% say no effect. Usually it effects people who still find they get some sort of side effect from coffee (gitters, increased heart rate, etc...)
>>
>>35685291
>mangesium every night
DAS IT MANG
>>
>>35685291
>Low Level Laser Therapy

what
>>
>>35685291
>3kg vitamin c

rip
>>
I've taken phenibut on and off for the past year and a half.
Pros: decreased social anxiety, increase confidence, made music sound amazing, made me lose my filter and speak my mind, made fucking feel amazing and i could fuck much longer than without, deepest sleeps i've ever had

cons: you must increase dosage in order to chase the same effect as last time, built up a tolerance to it, if you take too much, consistently, itll fuck you up senpai and you will get severe withdrawl. makes you do dumb shit (especially when mixed with alc)... i remember i hung off my apartment balcony when i was chilling with a girl. Felt so stupid the next day because i could have easily died

I only take it before a date or if i decide im gonna "party" on it and not drink alcohol (has similar effects). no more than twice a week, never two days in a row. I started off taking about 2.5g to 3g over the course of the day... almost felt high all day, very talkative, confident, did wonders for my career in sales on those days. Eventually it started to lose its effect. I only take 1g to 1.5g before dates in order to slightly loosen my inhibitions now.

Phenibut is god-tier and would fix many of the neet's issues on /fit/ but it should only be taken correctly and intelligently and not abused.
>>
>>35685356
I dose my brain with an infra-red laser every night.
>>
>>35685404
do you have a pic of the device?

and why do you do it? what are the benefits? or am i getting trolled
>>
>>35685419
I bought a infra-red flood light for a night vision camera and took it out of the housing. It looks like a computer chip with LEDs on it.

This is some underground shit but I assure you its real.
>>
>>35685438
...WHY THO
>>
File: 1450161360825.jpg (131 KB, 455x300) Image search: [Google]
1450161360825.jpg
131 KB, 455x300
Just ar/modinafil when I need it.
>>
>>35683385
where the FUCK is your fish oil and multi-v?
>>
>>35685291

Can you explain the reasoning behind some of this stuff

Like why magneisum, why B vitamins, why iodine -- if people aren't deficient how will they help?

I get the feeling you could take a lot of this out and get the same effects
>>
>>35685387
For real though how much does liftmodes little orange scoop provide? I'm not a drug dealer so I don't have a microgram scale
>>
Just take amphetamines
>>
>>35685387
>phenibut

my man. best ever
>>
>>35685387
this.

shit makes me feel light on my feet. overall a WAY more positive outlook on life.

its insane. If I take too much I get really tired.

shits amazing tho
>>
File: 200px-HappyMerchant[1].gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
200px-HappyMerchant[1].gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>35685291
>>
I take 4 alpha brain a day, son! powerful!
>>
Two daily stacks, one early morning around 8-9AM, one in the afternoon around 4-5PM.

Consisting of Alpha-GPC, Aniracetam, Pramiracetam, Oxiracetam, Noopept, Carnitine, Creatine and Tyrosine.

A multivitamin and fish oil supplements daily, Caffeine and L-Theanine with coffee or with any energy drink if the need arises.

On the days I have classes, add Armodafinil and Dextroamphetamine. Increase dosage of Noopept and add more Choline.

If I need to give a presentation or I'm going to be around people I don't know I'll take some Phenibut but I try to limit it personally.

Before bed I'll have a nice cup of green tea with 5-HTP and a small dose of GABA. If I'm particularly wound up from work or class I'll take Seroquel to put myself down for the night.

I've measured my metrics off nootropics and on via Lumosity and Elevate and I can assure you, whether it's a placebo or not my cognitive capacity increases significantly.

Either way, I've taken myself from being a lazy, unfocused pile of shit who failed classes to a 85%+ average in all of my subjects.
>>
>>35687430
>Before bed I'll have a nice cup of green tea with 5-HTP and a small dose of GABA. If I'm particularly wound up from work or class I'll take Seroquel to put myself down for the night.

5-htp is good for sleep. Seroquel good too?
>>
>>35687447

Very, I'm prescribed it but you can easily get a hold of it on tor. Within 15-20 minutes after taking it you feel drowsy to the point of passing out when you have no tolerance, not so much when you're on 200mg as I am.

If you can't maintain deep sleep, it's a godsend. Be careful not to take too much, people have been known to forget to breathe in their sleep. That's a one way ticket to being worm food.

I highly recommend finding a sleep tracking app or device that accurately measures your sleep cycles, it's invaluable for hacking your sleep.
>>
File: Qpls0[1].jpg (126 KB, 885x990) Image search: [Google]
Qpls0[1].jpg
126 KB, 885x990
>>35687430
>>
>>35683669
elaborate. Where Can I buy this stuff?
>>
Anyone here tried phenylpiracetam? I've heard it's a great pre workout among other things
>>
>>35683669
What does theanine do to caffeine then? I have it in my preworkout but of course the only thing I really notice from the pwo is the 3g beta-alanine, not the 300mg caffeine and definitely not the 230mg theanine.
>>
>>35683460
takes the jittery edge out of high caffeine doses
usually take mine in a dose with caffeine pills and bronkaid/ephedra analog if youre really stacking up for summer
>>
>>35683619
Its great.
I did it abou every three days when i had shrooms - higher physical energy, concentration, inspiration and insight as well as some improved imagination skills (i won a math competition thanks to it and im not really good at math). Also makes meditation easier.
If you take too much you get bad muscle stiffness, esp in shoulders and jaw and you can also get oversensitive to things around you.
>>
File: DSC_0091.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0091.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I was actually prescribed Piracetamum by my psychiatrist without realizing people think it's some sort of mind enhancing superdrug. I got it because my OCD medication made it very difficult for me to concentrate. It's not going to make you smarter or think clearer more than coffee or a healthy lifestyle could and it has possible side effects. Would not recommend for people who don't have a medical reason to take it. Pic related.
>>
Alpha-GPC, L-Carnitin, bacopa, rhodiola is what I take everyday. Occasionally I add nooept if I go partying or Caffeine+Theanine if I need to study hard.
>>
>10mg noopept (sublingually)
>1000mg cholinebitartrate
>150mg l-theanine with coffee

After one week of taking this stack I think my cognitive skills and overall vitality have increased slightly. It might be placebo as well, dunno. Next two weeks will tell me more.

I have also taken magnesium, zinc, vitamin d and multivitamin complex for about couple of weeks now. I take all these supplements (including noopept + choline) once a day, usually after my breakfast. Is there any difference if I take them like that or take half doses twice daily?

Today I got my ALCAR and I'm thinking to add it on my stack. Should I replace choline with it or take both of them, say 500mg daily? Any opinions?

I'm quite new with nootropics so any comments or ideas are welcome and appreciated!
>>
>>35685387
>>35687343
It makes me feel light on my feet but it makes me not able to get drunk unlike other people.
A friend and I took about 5 grams a piece, shared a 24 pack, and chased it with whiskey.
Lost coordination but mentally was completely there.
>>
>>35687481
I just lol'd for a solid minute, ty anon
>>
All of this sounds so confusing and intimating since it's probably difficult to know all of these long term effects, side effects, or how they interact with each other.

How do you wade through all this, AND have peace of mind?
>>
>>35685404
Nigga what?
>>
>>35687430
i read this in patrick bateman's voice
>>
>>35691087
You definitely need to take ALCAR together with choline, it's synergetic.
Did you experience any short term memory loss on noopept?
>>
>>35687430
>Aniracetam, Pramiracetam, Oxiracetam
I doubt there's a benefit to taking all of these at once. Limit it to the one that works best for you.
>>
>>35691766
Okay, thanks for the info.

No I didn't. I haven't experienced any negative symptoms so far. The problem is that I'm suffering from anxiety and have shifty mood so it's hard to tell what exactly is making me more relaxed and stable. Is it noopept? Or the other supplements or they all combined? Anyway, I feel better overall than a month ago, that's for sure.
>>
>>35693043
Yea Noopept improves mood pretty significantly (But the effect is rather short-lived from my experience)
>>
Kratom is great for productivity I have found.

There's three main types, green vein, white vein and red vein. Green and/or white are best for productivity as it gives a feeling of wellbeing and reduced anxiety, makes concentrating easier.
Red veins can space you out too much and have a sedative effect.

All of them basically have mild opiate like effects and can be used for a variety of stuff. Also its completely legal and cheap to buy online.

Only negatives are it can be mildly addictive, though it isn't hard to stop taking if you want to. And with prolonged use, like opiates, can cause pretty bad constipation. So take a week break every month if you choose to use daily.
>>
Bump.

Where should I start bros?
>>
Where can I buy cheap phenibut in europe ?
>>
>>35693914
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.