[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been given the task of creating a society where everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
You have been given the task of creating a society where everyone is fit.

What do?
>>
Quit
>>
>>35682706
You can't quit. If you refuse to you and your whole family will be executed.
>>
I'm pretty sure that is completely impossible without recreating "The Giver" and just restricting the population to <100 and [spoiler]killing people if they get too old or fuck up[/spoiler]
>>
>>35682689
>Does everyone start out fit or do we have to make them fit?
>>
>>35682774
We FORCE THEM to be fit.
>>
File: blackimll.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
blackimll.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>35682779
If we force them to be fit I would make the naturally big guys only focus on strength and some aesthetics but mostly strength and the average guys focus on power and aesthetics and the skinny guys focus on cardiovascular strength and aesthetics to provide the smarts of the town (cardio helps the brain, do your cardio faggots). The naturally big guys will be the front of the army while everyone else is in the back behind them. By everyone in the town having to be /fit/, they will be disciplined in both their mind and body. Everyone focuses on their own vision in life but can not do it at the expense of the suffering of others, all that do will be ostracized from the town. Everyone then takes 1 hour of their day to help others focus on their vision. Now for the women, they will be required to do light squats 3x a week with cardio everyday eating only a vegan diet. They can work if they want but they mostly play a feminine role of taking care of the man and finding ways of making the best /fit/ meals possible. The children are required to go to a /fit/ bootcamp when they turn 5 till they are 21 where they will be trained by scooby, educated by neil degrasse, and learn meditation from a Zen Master.
>>
>>35682689
reinstate mandatory longbow training, have adults regularly shooting 120+ lbs warbows
>>
>>35682689
Ration food, with changes to rations only authorised by state employed nutritionists, who can can determine how much a person needs for work/exercise/bulking/cutting
>>
File: 1453029655135.jpg (51 KB, 640x553) Image search: [Google]
1453029655135.jpg
51 KB, 640x553
Influence the biggest businessmen and media giants to make fitness the 1# characteristic of the ruling class.

Then make it somewhat accessible to everyone via state funding.
>>
>>35682973
What kind of crazy fantasy did I just read?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.