[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Almond Milk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: almond-milk.jpg (569 KB, 849x1000) Image search: [Google]
almond-milk.jpg
569 KB, 849x1000
[ Y / N ]
>>
>>35676702
IIFYM
>>
>>35676702
Only if the almonds are activated.
>>
>>35676702
Only if it's activated.
>>
>>35676702
It's ok

Way prefer oat milk though
>>
>>35676713
>>35676715
Kek.
>>
File: image.jpg (310 KB, 600x1526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310 KB, 600x1526
>>35676713
>>35676715
>>
>>35676702
Soy>Almond
>>
Shouldn't it be called almond juice?
>>
>>35677116
Trader Joe's calls it "almond beverage"
>>
>>35676733
>homemade coconut

Gets me Everytime
>>
I prefer dirt milk, its new, you probably never heard of it.
>>
>>35676733
>>35677412
What the fuck does a homemade coconut even mean?

I remember some anon explaining it but I don't remember the explanation.
>>
>>35677538
its a pretty sentence and i have no idea why ppl have memed it this much, he has made a homemade muffin with coconut, carrob,blueberry, goji and stevia.
>>
try oat milk too and see which you like
>>
>>35676702
honestly the most disgusting thing you can drink
whoever thinks this tastes good is fucked for life
>>
>>35677553
people playing dumb to make it funny
u know
like some grillz do
its obvious its a muffin with all those ingredients if you have the reading comprehension of a high schooler
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 606x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 606x279
>>35676702
You can't milk almonds, jackass!
>>
>drinking milk past infancy

Enjoy your osteosclerosis
>>
>>35677602

You can if you activate them first
>>
>>35677584
it tastes fine. Certainly better than soy or rice milk
>>
>Not drinking activated milk

plebs
>>
i mix it with my whey shake, less calories than milk and i like the taste. unsweetened vanilla with vanilla whey
>>
>>35676733
And they call us autistic, this guy is a fucking loon
>>
File: banana.gif (2 MB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
banana.gif
2 MB, 300x165
How do I milk my almond?
>>
>>35677994
kiss the tips of your almonds over and over and they get soft and you can squirt them into a glass one by one. First kiss is always nice but it takes forever to get a nice full glass and you need to kiss A LOT of almonds.
>>
>>35676702
It's literally almonds without the fiber

Just eat almonds and drink water same thing. Or make almond milk yourself and eat the crushed and drained almonds.
>>
File: 31xMpc7.jpg (154 KB, 2048x1360) Image search: [Google]
31xMpc7.jpg
154 KB, 2048x1360
I'm diabetic and have been drinking different milks and tons of sugar free drinks for a long time.

Tiered list:

God tier:
>Hemp milk, though it's best sweetened
>Kefir
>Wholegrain almond milk (with vanilla)
>Hazelnut milk
>Oat milk

Good/Average Tier
>Wholegrain Soya Milk
>Sunflower Seed Milk
>Pecan milk with carrot juice
>Goat milk
>Pumpkinseed milk
>Coconut water
>Brown rice milk
>Macadamia milk

Shit Tier
>Flax milk
>Cashew nut milk
>Brazil nut milk
>Cows milk
>Coconut milk

I find making them into nut butters (like peanut butter) then mixing them with water is a lot quicker and easier, but it takes less than a minute either way if you have a good whizzer

Banana works really well as a sweetner, figs are ok too. Vanilla goes well with pretty much everything
>>
>>35676702

Just 10% of nutritional value of regular milk.
No thank you
>>
>>35677564

I use oat milk for making porridge every day. It's a little more expensive but it's so good for you. My ingredients are listed as: oat milk, water, salt, calcium (two types), and vitamins. No moobs here.

>>35678035

Lel'd.

>>35677690

This.

I only use oat milk for porridge because it pretty much tastes like oats themselves. Unsweetened almond milk is the best - getting any variations means added sugar which I don't want/need. However, I don't really buy it, because other than making porridge, I don't need milk for anything else. I swapped coffee and tea for green teas.
>>
>>35677990

I can't believe this guy judges a cooking show on tv. I can't take him seriously at all.
>>
>>35677589
Jesus. I was in the very first thread with that picture and always thought that guy is a lunatic for making himself a coconut, until now as you made everything clear.
>>
I cant drink cashew milk 25 cals per cup cuz in allergic
So i drink flaxseed milk same cals kind of watery but i just use it to cream pie my coffee
>>
>>35677584
it tastes much better than regular milk to my pallet. Really good to mix with tea, coffee and whiskey too.
>>
>>35676718
THIS. oat milk is so good. it even tastes great with coffee. also way cheaper than almond milk.
>>
>>35677994
that fucking gif.... i wonder what that cat is thinking man
>>
File: alertcat2.jpg (40 KB, 546x599) Image search: [Google]
alertcat2.jpg
40 KB, 546x599
>>35681322
>they are after my banana
>>
>>35676702

id buy almond milk more if it wastn 5x the price of normal low fat milk
>>
Almond milk is for vegan pussies. DonĀ“t be a vegan pussy bro.
>>
Was going to drink almond milk as a source of Vitamin E. But then realized they just add the vitamin E in, so I may as well take it in pill form.

But fuck me that stuff is gross.
>>
>>35676702
never tried drinking it plain but I've been making my oatmeal with it every morning for a few weeks, it's pretty good. the other day I made a shake with almond milk, ice, egg whites, and special k (a la piano man) and it tasted fucking amazing.
>>
>>35677412
>>35677538
Commas.
>>
I like it better than cow milk. It's a little sweet, thicker, and poor cows don't have to suffer.
>>
i've been squeezing my almond for an hour now. how long does it take to get the milk out?
>>
Anyone here make horchata
>>
>>35681501
>thinking animals are sentient
>>
>>35681727
>poor cow doesnt have to suffer
spotted the beta pussy.
>>
>>35681892
Naw bruh. I eat beef too, dawg. I'm a man.
>>
>no protein
>lots of sugar
>no beneficial bacteria
>has a gritty texture and taste unless masked with additives
>but hey, its got calcium

Its not that great of a drink, but when frozen its pretty good for a snack.
>>
>>35681950
>no protein
I thought nuts had protein.
>>
>>35677988
This.
>>
>>35682015
Almond milk sure doesn't. 1g protein per serving.
15g of sugar per serving for vanilla, 21g for chocolate. If you get the unsweetened kind the shit is hard to swallow it tastes so bad.

There is basically nothing naturally in almond milk except for components providing it color and flavor. The nutritional value extracted is paltry. For the amount of money it costs you might as well let someone mug you, you'd be getting the same deal.
>>
>>35682085
Thank you for enlightening me. I'll go back to cow milk only.
>>
>>35681918
>eating dead animals for no reason and supporting the exploitation of those weaker and innocent fellow earthlings just because everybody else does it
spotted the beta pussy.
>>
>>35683383
What do I have to do to not be a pussy?
>>
>>35682976
or you could just read the nutritional labels. Or buy soy milk, it has 1g less brotein without the blood, puss, hormones and cholesterol
>>
>>35683398
be vegan, but dont be an emasculated cuck about it.
>>
>>35676702
What's wrong with beef milk?
>>
>>35683471
It makes some people's skin break out. Its usually the first thing you cut from your diet to improve complexion, right along with any sugary drinks.
>>
I drink rats milk
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.