[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your opinions on Layne as a scientific source? Who/where do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (130 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
130 KB, 1920x1080
Your opinions on Layne as a scientific source? Who/where do you go to for BB science? I'd like some youtubers/article writers.
>>
>>35676303
fuck you all
>>
>>35676303
There's a thread about youtube fitness channels as of right know
>>
what a stupid fucking question.
> scientific source
is he a scientist?
>>
layne is alright with dietary protein - muscle interactions (what he actually published on)

arrogant pseudo-intellectual with pretty much every other topic though
>>
>>35676500
uh, yea. dipshit.
>>
Hey everyone, did you know Layne has a PhD? I'm not sure if you knew that he had a PhD so I thought I should let you all know.

He has a PhD.
>>
>>35676708
having a phd doesn't automatically make you right or even reliable. if he can source his statements then check out his source and decide for yourself if the evidence is strong enough. if not, then his opinion is not worth much more than any other person's. No scientist deserves worship to the point of unquestionability, let alone a nutritional scientist.
>>
>>35676789
Yeah but he has a PhD tho.
>>
>>35676303
>Who/where do you go to for BB science? I

Are you retarded?
Bodybuilding is the most simple thing in the world, why would you need "science" to pick things up and put them back down and eating a high protein diet?

Are you american by any chance? Thats the only excuse i see for your retardation
>>
>>35676497
thanks m8.

>>35676527
who's better?

>>35676789
who said he is? that guy was shitposting.
>>
>>35676818
no. bitter arab detected.
>>
>>35676833

More like smart german detected.

Seriously kill yourself, you told everyone your a retarded dyel in the OP, now you might as well fuck off my board and never come back.
>>
>>35676826
shitposting or not it still applies to the OP. never take someone at their word. If you like him though nothing wrong with listening and checking if what he says is true when you feel unsure.
personally, i can't really stand him personality wise but w/e.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.