[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys always talk about supplementing zinc and magnesium,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1451588788915.jpg (77 KB, 405x540) Image search: [Google]
1451588788915.jpg
77 KB, 405x540
You guys always talk about supplementing zinc and magnesium, but how come everybody doesn't just take a multivitamin? I get the impression people here don't do this.
>>
most multi's lack proper magnesium content because it would take up too much volume of the tablet. Multiple tab formulations dont sell as well so they just forego adding magnesium. Zinc is actually fine to get from a multi. Make sure that your multi contains a well absorbed form of zinc like citrate or methionine bound.
>>
Multivitamin uses very shitty compounds with low bio-availbility, and the doses tend to be wrong
>>
also to add: most people here are under the impression that brown rice, broccoli and chicken contains all the vitamins and minerals your body needs, so they think paying for a multi is a waste. Obviously they are wrong.
>>
just eat food you stupid faggots
>>
>>35676300
add cottage cheese and spinach and you're pretty much there dumbass
>>
Most people here probably already do take a multi.

Most multi's are garbage, you need to do your research and look at the ingredients before buying one. Anything mainstream like Centrum is absolute garbage and is basically snake oil.

Multi's are also extremely underdosed on Zinc and Magnesium. Centrum for example contains 7.5mg zinc and no magnesium. A typical ZMA mix or tablet will have 30mg zinc, 500mg magnesium
>>
>>35676374

What kind of multi should one go for.
>>
For zinc and magnesium, multis generally use oxides which are shit, and not very much of them. ZMA is the easiest source for decently bioavailable but relatively expensive. I personally take magnesium powder and zinc gluconate.
>>
>>35676294
And they contain a lot of stuff that just isn't even as barely maybe necessary as the big minerals.

That's really all that needed to be said.
>>
>>35676374
Kirkland is mostly adequate (zinc and magnesium being notable exceptions), and at $0.03/tab on Amazon it's more of a "why not"?
>>
File: ben.jpg (6 KB, 230x62) Image search: [Google]
ben.jpg
6 KB, 230x62
>>35676270

Why is that poor dog stuck in a wall?
>>
>>35677009
Quantum tunnelling experiment gone wrong, sad to see really.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.