[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it Anon I'm flying to Mexico city to have gynocomastia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2015-11-13-08-35-57.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-13-08-35-57.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
That's it Anon I'm flying to Mexico city to have gynocomastia in 12 hours from now.
Wish me luck
>>
Have a safe flight. Post results.
>>
>>35676216
She can drain something allright
>>
>>35676216
>letting Mexicans operate on you
>not posting more of this semen demon

Faggot
>>
How bad was your gyno?
>>
>>35677763
Why dont you just go follow her you fucking moron, her username is in the picture.
>>
>>35676216
Post before pics now pls

We won't judge
>>
good luck.
but, if you don't mind me asking, why? how bad is it that you couldn't just lose weight?

and thanks for the semen demon
gonna have a wank now
>>
Why mexico city? Haves some tacos de carnitas for me once you recover brah
>>
>>35676216
>I'm going to Mexcio to get gyno
Why do you want to get gyno?
>>
>>35679903
Having gyno vs having titties because you are simply fat isnt the same thing.
>>
How much are they?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.