[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Soylent /fit/ approved? I know I need to eat a ton more for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 14(3).jpg (42 KB, 670x450) Image search: [Google]
14(3).jpg
42 KB, 670x450
Is Soylent /fit/ approved?
I know I need to eat a ton more for maximum gains but this seems perfect for general health and for during cutting.
Asking here because the web doesn't have many discussions about it.
>>
Fuck off

Cannibals OUT
>>
You'll want to get more fiber, pic related.

The "fiber" in Soylent is actually maltodextrin, which won't, uh, you know, "get the job done", if you know what I mean.

(And by that, I mean your shit will be so backed up you won't even remember the last time you used your anus.)

Other than that, as long as you like drinking pancake batter, it's great as just basic, bare minimum sustenance.
>>
Soylent is good for bulking I guess, it doesn't fill you up at all despite the hype.
>>
>>35675603
>Is Soylent /fit/ approved?
It's shit.
EAT REAL FOOD
>>
>>35675603
SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE
>>
>>35675603
I'm doing keto chow for cutting. Just started so we'll see how it goes.

My poops are solid but weird as fuck
>>
>>35675603

It's alright for the odd meal when you need to eat something but can't be arsed to make anything.

Don't try to base your whole diet on it though, unless you're fine with essentially being a living experiment.
>>
i needa lose 30 pounds how dumb would it be to only eat this shit for a month or 2
>>
>>35675934
find out and report back
>>
>>35675934

A little dumb, but not suicidal dumb.

Unless you're just starting out, which it sounds like by the amount of weight you're trying to shed, in that case EXTREMELY DUMB. Why? Because at that point you need to learn how to eat normal food not to get fat, otherwise you'll just bounce all this weight back once you're off your meme soylent diet.
>>
>>35675766
>(And by that, I mean your shit will be so backed up you won't even remember the last time you used your anus.)
I use my anus for a variety of non-shitting related activities at least weekly.
>>
>>35675981
i've already cut out junk/soda/etc will powers not an issue
>>
>>35675766
seriously expect greasy yellow half shits if you eat nothing but soylent. I'm eating about 1000 cals of it a day and 500+ real food. Leafy greens are all the real fiber I need.
>>
>>35676051
Yeah well here's the bit. Your junk food and soda are shit for you but frankly there are 'health foods' out there that are far more calorie dense and to some palettes far less filling. It doesn't matter what you eat if you're still over your maintenance calories.

Use a calculator, there's tons on the internet, and start planning your meals accordingly. In itself, switching to Soylent as a primary meal will do you fucking nothing because if you're consuming 3000 kcal of Soylent daily you're still going to get fat. The only thing a cheap engineered meal like Soylent can do for you over a conventional diet of identical calorie count is save you money because shit is cheap.

Also if you've ever experienced MRE shits I imagine the same effect will occur with Soylent, as high calorie rations are also a roundabout meal replacer that will do all sorts of shit to your bowels.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.