[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats the best test booster? blah blah if you don't inject
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: mcgregor snatch.png (342 KB, 539x540) Image search: [Google]
mcgregor snatch.png
342 KB, 539x540
whats the best test booster? blah blah if you don't inject it its not real i know. i just want one pill i can take that will boost multiple areas in my body mainly sex drive and energy
>>
>>35674855
Checked

Best test booster to take orally is probably your own cum m8.

Just do stretching and then blow yourself to a bigger more energetic you
>>
Zinc worked okay for me
>>
Zinc + magnesium + vitaminD + fish oil

Every "test booster" is essentially snake oil. However these vitamins help you produce more of your own body's natural test. These plus a good diet and enough sleep and lifting is all you need. Look up dosing though that's very important, I'm not gonna look that up for you just letting you know.
>>
>>35674877
thank you i was just about to suck my own cock whew!
>>
>>35674914
thank you can you take the pills that have zinc and mag combines or is it better to take the sperate ones?
>>
>>35674855
>whats the best test booster?
Lifting.
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
/thread
>>
>>35674855

Sleep.
>>
>>35674942
Better seperate. Also, don't get magnesium oxide, find a different form. And again, I can't emphasize enough how important dosing is. You need to read the back of the label.
>>
>>35675246
Magnesium citrate is the one to get.
>>
So, you like throwing your money away?

OP I have a bottle of test boosters you can buy. $45 for 30 of them. Don't worry, I promise they're not sugar pills.
>>
Melatonin supplement before bed. increases human growth not testosterone but HGH is better than testosterone.

Melatonin

Somatostatin is what shuts down HGH production. Melatonin inhibits this hormone which causes more HGH to be released.
>>
>>35675299
You don't even have sugar pills
>>
>>35674914
I just got a multivitamin but should I get these too?
will I die like that kid on /fit/ a few years ago
>>
You're right, they're actually pebbles from a gravel driveway. I promise they're going to be just as effective as a test booster, though.
>>
>>35675333
have fun feeling groggy as shit in the mornings.
>>
>>35675333
Melatonin supps can contribute to depression. Probably not great for a lot of guys here.
>>
>>35674855
HONEST ANSWER

D-Aspartic Acid.
I've done several cycles of real steroids and in my attempt to take some time off, I've tried several supposed test boosters.

Taking 5g of d-aspartic acid per day gave me close to the same effects as 150-200mg per week of Test C or E or Sust. The acne and mild gains and all that.

But eating nothing but eggs everyday will do the same thing if you eat at least 24 of them.
>>
glucose
>>
>>35674914

This + Creatine. Make sure plenty of animal fats in your diet. Do heavy compound lifts.
>>
>>35677002

Guys do not forget HIIT and sleep!
>>
>>35674855
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?m=1&zx=e0b21a4d98c27d9c
Eating lots of protein( increases test which increases protein synthesis), Sleep, Llifting/resistance training (duh), and sex (masturbation does to)
>>
>>35674914
Also throw fenugreek in there.
>>
>>35674855
Im not a fan of rich piana but he said it best when he said "you arent ready to take steroids if you arent willing to stick a needle in your ass"
>>
>>35674914
Dosages aren't that important with supps whose bioavailability us like 2℅
>>
Anyone tried Tribulus?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.