[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you guys do with your wallet, keys, etc. when you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: 1452806643454.png (329 KB, 340x889) Image search: [Google]
1452806643454.png
329 KB, 340x889
What do you guys do with your wallet, keys, etc. when you're lifting?

I wear shorts that don't have pockets.
>>
I keep my keys in a front pocket. Along with my phone. Keep my wallet in m back pocket. I wear track pants. The keys are annoying, but I'm paranoid about leaving them in the locker room.
>>
>>35674615
Buy shorts that have pockets
>>
Leave keys next to where I'm lifting

Wallet goes in the locker
>>
When I'm at the gym, that shit stays in the locker with my street clothes.
I used to have my phone out for music, but I dropped a plate on my first smart phone and decided I'd rather just lift with only the sounds of the gym to pump me up; that is, grunts, clanks and 80s rock music barely audible over the AC.
>>
>>35674615
put them in my fucking gym bag. do you not have a bag with water/lifting shoes/micro plates/dip belt etc?
>>
File: keypad.jpg (9 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
keypad.jpg
9 KB, 480x360
I leave my wallet and keys in the car and use the keypad on my car door to lock/unlock it. I bring my Zune and phone into the gym because I use them for my routine. All my shorts have pockets.
>>
>>35674615
MUH TEST
>>
File: att girl.jpg (126 KB, 950x1425) Image search: [Google]
att girl.jpg
126 KB, 950x1425
Buy a lock. It's like $5 for strong public security of you belongings.

Unless you're black and people are breaking locks at the Planet Fitness.

Also, >>35674770
HNNGG
>>
>>35674831
Fuck. *your
>>
>>35674847
"you're" was the right one.
>>
>>35674962
He meant the "you"
>>
>>35674962
"you are belongings"
>>
i leave all the stuff i dont need in the car..

i bring something to listen music on, some headphones, and my keychain which has my gym pass on it. a bag with a towel and a change of clothes and a garbage bag to put all the nasty sweaty clothes in so they dont mix with the rest

why would you bring anything else..
>>
>>35674969
"you're" sure?
>>
>>35674615
I lock them in a locker with the rest of my stuff like a normal person.
>>
>>35674615
i knew lily was banging
>>
>>35675045
She's got the soccer-mom-MILF thing going on. She really looks like she needs a cock in her mouth. Probably a dirty girl, likes it in the butt I'll bet.
>>
>>35674615
have you retards ever heard of a gym bag or a backpack? just carry it around with you, wtf.
>>
My gym's lockers don't have locks on them for some stupid ass reason so I just leave all my shit in my bag and tote it around with me as I move to other machines. Leave my wallet in the car though.

>>35675151
This guy gets it.
>>
>>35675064
please....go on
>>
I just wear jeans to avoid that issue
>>
>>35674615
I usually wear a hat, when i'm in the gym I take off my hat and put my things in it and just leave it where I can see it.
>>
i put everything in my car except for the key that manually opens my door. i stick that key in my sock.
>>
File: milana.jpg (41 KB, 343x512) Image search: [Google]
milana.jpg
41 KB, 343x512
milana vayntrub. you're welcome brehs
>>
Leave them in my bag
>>
>>35674615
Up the pooper
>>
>>35674615
I have a arm band that holds my phone for music. I have my id, and my keys, which are on a lanyard so I can put it around my neck.
>>
Why is she so perfect brehs?
>>
>>35676246
>lanyard
>lifting
>what could go wrong?
>>
>>35674831

that breeding body
>>
>>35674615
This is the perfect woman.
>>
>>35674677
you forgot lifting plug too
>>
>>35674615
Those goddam legs holy fuck.
but seriously if you want to start powerlifting, you will have to bring your bag into the gym for you belt, squat shoes, wrist wraps, straps and other shit. Seems like a good place to also put your wallet and keys
>>
File: bernie sanders.jpg (60 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders.jpg
60 KB, 720x576
>>35676217
This is the only real solution to this problem
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.