[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here doesn't look their age? I am 25 and if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: juice.png (485 KB, 555x552) Image search: [Google]
juice.png
485 KB, 555x552
Anyone else here doesn't look their age?

I am 25 and if I clean shave and wear baggy clothing I look straight out of high school. Meanwhile, some people a couple of years younger than me look manly and mean while I couldn't be any less threatening. I have been lifting for years (without serious control of my diet and progress but still noticeable from when I started) but I don't seem to age in the direction I would like it. When someone comments on how I don't look my age, they mention that it's a blessing and that when I'm 40 I'll look way younger, but I'd rather look older and more masculine than look like a bitch when I'm 40.

Should I hop into dat dere trt dose of test for a cycle and see how it affects me? I got tested a couple of years ago and came out in the mid 300s, so doctors refused to take any action on making it optimal.
>>
>>35673478
You'll can still be fucking young hot chicks when you're in your 30's. Congrats.
>>
>but I'd rather look older and more masculine than look like a bitch when I'm 40.
Start smoking cigarettes and tanning. You'll die sooner, but that's not your main concern anyways.

>Should I hop into dat dere trt dose of test for a cycle and see how it affects me?
It's not going to make you look older. Exogenous test might give you acne too, which will make you look even younger.
Lose bodyfat so your face will be more slimmer and you'll look older.
>>
>>35673528

It looks like the only thing that's going to change is the amount of wrinkles and grey hairs I have in my head.
>>
>>35673478
pic related? if its you, you look awesome for 25
>>
>Grass is greener
Literally everyone else wishes the opposite to you OP. Everyone else wants to stay looking young. Masculinity is not about how you look anyway
>>
I'm 27 and constantly have people say I look younger. I'm 5'7 though so that plays a part but, even with just pics, people say I look in my early 20s.

Here's a story.

>Be 25 or 26
>Go to lazer force with younger sisters
>Both are taller than me
>14 and younger is child prices so get in cheaper
>Ger in on the child price
>The eldest of my sisters wat that time was 13...

>Go out for tea with the old girl
>She asks for a table for two
>Girl behind the counter goes "Ok so that's one adult and-" looks at me confused as fuck "one child?"
>I was 24
>>
>>35673549
thats addie aka the tinderlord. he pretty much left though
>>
>>35673549

>being this new
>>
File: Before-and-After-body.jpg (153 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Before-and-After-body.jpg
153 KB, 1080x720
>>35673556

what do you think it is about. Don't come up with any artofmanliness pandering stuff of I will be forced to post a fedora pic.

>>35673549

That's what roiding does for some people. The guy looks great now.

The guy from my pic is on 200mg of test a week and nothing else.
>>
>>35673478
>>35673638
Addie was natty
>>
>>35673638
What's the most low risk non-pin steroid that doesn't fuck with your dick. I understand I am asking for a literal miracle drug.
>>
>>35673478

What ever happened to Adi? Haven't been here in a couple of years...
>>
>>35673528
This. I'm turning 30 this year and started college a couple of years ago (was in the military prior). I can easily snatch up 18 year old freshmen no problem. I look MAYBE 24 at the oldest.
>>
>>35673708
test-e 500mg/week pinned
>>
>>35673708

Ask /fraud/

Also test is the one that has the biggest impact and pinning is way superior to any other form like gels, patches etc.

/fraud/ advocates cruising indefinitely, but to me it seems like a straight road to shutting your test production in the long run unless you have a steady supply of hCG (which is expensive), aromatase inhibitors to take everyday to keep gyno at bay and post cycle meds to come back to normal in case your test supply runs dry. Not to mention that almost all of those drugs are controlled substances that you would have to adquire illegally online or through someone at your gym, so having a steady supply for life is almost impossible.
>>
>>35673708
Just fucking pin dude. And judging by your question, you have yet to diet and train properly yet. If you won't grow now, you won't grow on gear.
>>
>>35673819

>being this wrong

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8637535

This study proved that pinning and not exercising leads to more lean mass gains than exercising with normal t levels in the same period of time.
>>
File: maréchal le pen.jpg (622 KB, 1000x1206) Image search: [Google]
maréchal le pen.jpg
622 KB, 1000x1206
>>35673478
Reporting in, got those good genetics. My older brother is ten years my senior and we look the same age shaved, it's crazy.

>>35673568
how was he so good at tinder even though he's 5'8"?
>>
File: Nazi soldier.jpg (12 KB, 282x366) Image search: [Google]
Nazi soldier.jpg
12 KB, 282x366
>>35673739
Hey man
I want to start college but im 24 years old do you think im late for it ( i dont know i feel bad)
>>
>>35673895
Are you retarded? You're seriously advocating a novice to cycle?
>>
>>35673953
>do you think im late for it
Not at all
>>
>>35673953
Nope. I started when I was 26. Granted, I look young. I'm very happy I did it. Don't be afraid to progress in life due to some superficial reason.
>>
File: 1444113200154.jpg (36 KB, 607x608) Image search: [Google]
1444113200154.jpg
36 KB, 607x608
>>35673638
>what do you think it is about.
IT'S ABOUT CRUSHING YOUR ENEMIES, SEEING THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND HEARING THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

t. Art of Manliness
>>
>>35673895
>This study proved that pinning and not exercising leads to more lean mass gains than exercising with normal t levels in the same period of time.

You might want to re-read that article bud.
>>
File: 1444122292540.jpg (25 KB, 394x458) Image search: [Google]
1444122292540.jpg
25 KB, 394x458
>Look 10 years younger than I am
>/r9k/ always cries about how they will never experience young love
>I'm 25 but I look like a ottermode teenager and I date 16 year old girls all the time (legal in my state)

Feels good, bud
>>
I'm 19 years old, but I get mistaken for 25 all the time. Probably because of my jaw and cheekbones. I don't get carded unless I'm in a college town.

Do the trt dose OP, itll make you feel more masculine and confident
>>
>>35673963

I was refuting what you said. Even if he didn't lift, he'd gain more mass on T than if he trained with low-normal T levels. I am not advocating anything but to each their own. Some people roid right from the beginning and some spend years mastering nutrition and working their asses off at the gym.

Roids are a shortcut, that's why they are considered cheating (imo this should only apply to pro sports, but even there absolutely everybody roids. Vanity is vanity, and if one wants to benefit from what high T levels have to offer, they are free to do whatever they want with their bodies.)

Pic related is where years of lifting and dieting took the guy from >>35673638 to get from skinny fat. Then one year on trt and BOOM.
>>
>>35673936
because he is a qt3.14
>>
File: Capture.png (58 KB, 839x605) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
58 KB, 839x605
>>35674002

>inb4 strenght in the no-test/exercsie group went up.

What is CNS adaptation and ACTUALLY TRAINING at performing an activity?
>>
>>35674131
The abstract pretty much said if you take test and exercise you will be bigger and stronger than if you don't exercise at all.

I didn't bother to read full text because I was like well no fucking shit.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.