[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I look /fit/ but not get "too big." I want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6
How can I look /fit/ but not get "too big." I want to still be able to wear slim fit clothes and stuff like that, but I want to be strong and look like I lift to other people without taking my shirt off.

Am I asking for too much?

And yea, I've read the sticky. I've lifted off and on for the last six months. I still kinda look DYEL at this point though.
>>
IF YOU'VE BEEN LIFTING FOR 6 MONTHS AND YOU'RE STILL DYEL YOU SHOULD PROBABLY KNOW BY NOW THAT YOU WONT BECOME "TOO BIG" ON ACCIDENT
>>
>>35672451
stop eating when you are at goal weight
???
profit

alternatively:
read the fucking sticky
>>
File: lrn2dress.jpg (362 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
lrn2dress.jpg
362 KB, 1536x2048
Just fuck around and eat sometimes , works for me
>>
>>35672479
I'm asking for something more complex than that though.

I know that /fit/ frowns upon this but I was thinking about kinda neglecting legs? Slim legs look cool in pants even if they look kinda bad in shorts.
>>
>>35672451
If you're natty then you have nothing to worry about
>>
File: Turbomanlet.jpg (109 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Turbomanlet.jpg
109 KB, 768x1024
>not getting a tailored suit anyway
Who are you? Tmac?
>>
>>35672504
Check out Magic_fox on instagram
>>
>>35672451

why?

does your boyfriend not like the bulky type?
>>
>>35672504
who the fuck told you this?

women love men with big legs with a defined upper body

women LOVE ass
>>
Roid but only do sets of 1 or 3 reps; and 12+ reps
>>
>>35672451

You're pretty much fucked. Its hard to estimate leanness in clothes (unless said person is fat as fuck) so most people just go off overall size + not being sloppy fat.

The amount of size needed to trigger most peoples idea of 'that guy works out' is simply bigger than will fit in most slim fit lines.
>>
>>35672904
Can actually confirm lol...
My 14 year old cuz who hadn't seen me in 1.5 years (amount of time lifting) actually mired my legs really hard and was super touchy lol.

I fucked my older cuz too ;)
Might end up fucking the first one too. Just waiting for get to get a little older
>>
>>35672451
I'm 6'5'' 220 bench lmao2pl8 and fit into the slimmest fit shirts banana republic sells. Stop using every fucking excuse in the book to convince yourself to not push yourself.
>>
>>35672451
A good suit will always hide your muscularity, unless you're as big as Ronnie Coleman.
You're not.
>>
>>35672451

Those shoes are Mezlan's and they typically retail for around 500 bucks.

Worry less about your ideal body and more about how you're going to make enough disposable income to blow on 500 dollar shoes.

I'm willing to bet that suit retails for a couple grand as well.
>>
>>35674344
wait till she's 15, keep working on your chest
>>
>>35672451
This isn't hard
Eat a cutting or maintaining diet
Lift as much as you want
You won't ever get "too big" without some serious dedication bruh, building more than noob gainz is a pain in the ass
>>
>>35672504

You can squat lower weights for health and fitness purposes. Your legs won't grow unless you eat at a caloric surplus.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 456x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 456x297
>>35674421
>hide you masculinity
>good suit

Pick one
>>
>>35672451
>fit giving advice on suiting
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.