[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /collegedorm/ here? I fucking hate living in this shithole.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 500x500
Who /collegedorm/ here? I fucking hate living in this shithole. Dorms are the ultimate gains goblins
>>
>college
>classes are only 15-20 hrs/week
>free gym access
>dining hall for endless post-gym feasts

Is college the absolute best time for lifting? Plenty of free time (compared to 40 hr work week), women everywhere to 'mire you and let you know that you're making it, and an entire dorm of potential gymbros to make friends with.
>>
>>35672292
This. OP you are fucking retarded and will probably die of ass cancer.
>>
>>35672227
Wut. The gym is within walking distance and it's free.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 597x519
All you fucking normies need to get the fuck out
>>
>>35672292
My dining hall has shit tier food...I'd much rather cook my own food but I live in the dorms and I'm not about to start washing my dishes in the bathroom lol.
>>
Op you faggot, dorms are literally GOAT for meeting new people, and making friends for life. Hell, I met my fiance in my freshman year dorm.
>>
>Went to a community college
>Actually had a dorm
>Hey why not maybe I'll make some friends
>weird mandatory meal plan
>Very limited hours for when you could eat but it was buffet style when open
>Gym membership was free
>east as fuck classes, no real tests or exams to speak of
I wish I could do it over, infinite food and rest...all I did was gain weight and sleep
Some god like good comas though
>>
>>35672860

>marrying a college whore

ayy
>>
>>35672227
The rest of the replies here miss the point. The dorms are absolute shit

>sharing space with some random freshman who is probably going to fail out
>extremely high price
>little space
>no way to cook your own food
>random fuckers making noise all night when you're trying to sleep/study

College itself is a great fucking time to lift if you have an apartment near campus. But the dorms absolutely blow. And if you fuckers have/had a "dorm" with kitchen space, individual bedrooms, etc, you need to STFU because you did not live in a dorm.
>>
>>35672778
>Not literally eating everything off your fucking plate so it's spotless

quit bitching and eat more rice
>>
>>35672883
>Virgin the post
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.