[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to learn to dance? Any modern instructional video series'?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: willsmith.gif (833 KB, 350x497) Image search: [Google]
willsmith.gif
833 KB, 350x497
How to learn to dance? Any modern instructional video series'?
>>
man Dr. King was looking so good back in the 70s. That gif makes me think i was born in the wrong generation.

Thanks OP
>>
>bob_your_knees_while_doing_gun_reload_animations.webm
>>
>>35672059
Top kek
>>
ask TIMBO
>>
>>35672050
....so you're literally Napolean Dynamite?
>>
Tfw too shy to dance & I feel it's effeminate
Feels bad families
>>
Find music that makes you feel like dancing and then practice. Eventually you'll find a couple arm movements you can do and a couple things to do with your legs. At that point you just copy and paste.

You can also consider different dance moves that became popular in the past. Obviously, your picture screams 1980's. A good one to know is the twist from the '50s, some disco stuff from '70s - '80s.

Unfortunately, nowadays the popular music really sucks for how I like to dance, so I just dance in between sets because homegym.
>>
white guy starting hip hop dance class at my community college tomorrow
wish me luck
i'm in it to try and meet asian bitches
>>
>>35672100
>effeminate
>get to touch women

Man up, sign up for dance lessons, and have fun. I didn't even try hitting on women, and I still got a gf out of it.
>>
i also need to learn how to dance for my glee group. i have to dance with two separate girls to cell block tango and feel i don't have enough jig to get down
>>
File: white nigga got it!!!.gif (3 MB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
white nigga got it!!!.gif
3 MB, 320x320
>>35672050
>>35672050
stop being a lame ass cumskin and get u some melanin
>>
>>35672200
Just bump and grind, that's what all the kids are doing these days, and literally all you have to do is stand there
>>
>>35672050
dancing is all about losing yourself in the moment and enjoying the music. heres some inspiration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw
>>
>>35672936
Yeah how do I dance like that?
>>
>>35673071
get drunk and JUST DO IT! you literally just have to need self confidence and a fast beat.
>>
>>35672936
>all those Anti-Spirals everywhere in that video

Do not listen to this man, he wants to destroy Spirals everywhere.
>>
>>35673277
wut you on aboot m8?
>>
File: 1439431398846.jpg (52 KB, 720x406) Image search: [Google]
1439431398846.jpg
52 KB, 720x406
>>35673295
There's Anti-Spirals on the walls in just about every shot.
m8
>>
File: 1439858383864.jpg (29 KB, 296x296) Image search: [Google]
1439858383864.jpg
29 KB, 296x296
>>35672050
just move your hips and the rest will follow
>>
just muzza like zyzz did desu senpai
>>
watch magic mike on repeat for 3 days
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.