[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have cancer >dont eat all day and throw up constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: rorJ62e.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
rorJ62e.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>have cancer
>dont eat all day and throw up constantly
>down to like 130lbs at 6 feet tall
>doctor asks me how i'm feeling
>cold all the fucking time
>skinny as fuck
>weak as fuck, can barely get myself out of bed
>i still lift
>but i lift less and less every time i go to the gym
>i now use 45lbs, just the bar as my working weight for bench press
>cant eat
>doctor prescribes me weed to help me eat and feel less nauseous
>prescribes me steroids to help me gain muscle mass, help my bones, increase appetite
>over months ive gained over 30lbs
>lifts have skyrocketed
>can ohp 135lbs now
>all i do is get high, eat big and lift all day
>just a NEET
>every time i get high i think about how i'm no longer natty and i'm nothing but a cheat
>feel so bad about it
>seriously considering killing myself because i can't even do something as simple as getting strong without cheating and i'm just going to die soon anyway

when will the ride end?
>>
>>35671953
What kind of cancer?
>>
File: JzpV9cj.jpg (53 KB, 545x1064) Image search: [Google]
JzpV9cj.jpg
53 KB, 545x1064
>>35671953
Dont be an hero

Youre not taking illegal sterons, youre using LEGAL and DOCTOR PRESCRIBED sterons

Youre just making up for lost time breh. Take advantage to tthe fullest

God bless

Youre gonna make it
>>
Natty card aint worth dying for, breh
>>
>>35671953
Nobody denigrates you for using roids as a cancer patient. We just want you to get well, and if these help then so be it.
>>
>when will the ride end?
Well, how long did the doctor give you?
>>
>135 ohp not baby weight

lel lanklet
>>
You left humanity behind when you got cancer. Turning in your natty card is just what you had to do to make inhumanity healthy and good instead of terrible.
>>
>>35672025
>cancer is always lethal

Many kinds are curable.
>>
>>35671953
Just get better bro.
>>
>>35672079
This. Especially if OP is a young guy, the two most common kinds of cancer for a young male would be Testicular and Hodgkins Lymphoma which both have survival rates in the %90s
>>
>>35671953
Come to /fraud/ and blog post. we will love you
>>
>>35672099
I've had lymphoma, I think for most kinds survival rate is at 90-95 % and the ones who die are the ones who get diagnozed late. An early diagnosis is almost 100% curable. The treatment still fucking sucks though.
>>
>>35671953
>doctor prescribes me weed to help me eat and feel less nauseous
>every time i get high i think about how i'm no longer natty
but weed is from the Earf. at least that's what every loser stoner says.
>>
File: 1439077057929.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1439077057929.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
Hoping this isn't bait.

Don't feel bad, you're already incredibly disadvantaged by having cancer, I don't know you but I'm proud of you. Dude, most people who have no health problems except for being obese just do nothing and don't workout at all.

You have FUCKING CANCER but you still went to the gym, you're doing way better than anyone on the couch, and you're doing very well for a cancer patient. So don't feel bad, most people would have given up but you're still going.

I hope everything works out in your favor, I swear to god if I wasted my response and this was bait I will an hero.
>>
>>35672079
>i'm just going to die soon anyway
>>
OP here... I'm having issues affording my medication. I'm on disability and here in the US the gov isn'f paying dor my health care.

Can you guys send me some money on paypal? Please.. You would literally be saving my life.
>>
>>35672508
Obama is president, ur argument is invalid
>>
>>35672233
He's talking about the steroids you idiot.
Jesus, you make stoners like me look smart.
>>
Just do SS + GOMAD
>>
>>35672030
kill yourself, manlet. you will always be a psuedoman, and you will never be taken seriously in any role your life puts you in.
>>
>>35671953
put it this way, you have a major handicap against you right now, steroids are just evening it out
>>
Is ur name Zach Zeiler OP?
>>
>>35672733
You seem pretty desperate for this to be true, likely because you're not taken seriously in your own life and wish some fixed pecking order existed that privileged the few things you possess. In this case it's your height. But a bank account and charisma are two more important things I can think of that determine how you're respected, and I suspect you're lacking in both
>>
>>35672782
lol shut up manlet
>>
File: 1453147485811.jpg (58 KB, 638x479) Image search: [Google]
1453147485811.jpg
58 KB, 638x479
>>35672817
>>
>>35672770
uhhhh yeah...... who is this?
>>
>>35672850
Watch your back tomorrow pussy
>>
>>35671953
funny

without modern medicine, so many people who should have died are still alive.
good for you cheating your rightful death.

might as well make a tindr profile and reap the rewards of being alive
>>
>>35671953
You have fucking cancer bro. Don't be too hard on yourself. Do what you need to to feel normal for now and once you get better you can lift natty
>>
>>35671953
dude nobody cares if you take juice, if someone comes to you and ask you how you got big so fast just answer the truth, thats where the hate from taking juice comes, liars that put false hope in the head of beginers.

Plus your juice is prescribed, it cant be more acceptable!

gl with your cancer btw, a lot of the healing process comes from the attitude and how well your mind handles the situation, so please stop worying on that shit, its so vain compared to fucking staying alive
>>
>>35672891
funny
you and your mom would probably be dead (or never have existed) if it wasn't for modern medicine.

OP fuck that negative shit brah, be glad you at least still have the opportunity to get big and stronk
>>
>>35671987
Ball cancer
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.