[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ is there any special way to get rid of this layer of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (299 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
299 KB, 1440x1920
Hey /fit/ is there any special way to get rid of this layer of fat ?
I did my fair share of sit ups (english bad), and I'm trying cut somehow, but this part persist to stay
Pls help
>>
>inb4 read the sticky
>>
read the sticky fag
>>
no there isn't

just gotta keep losing bf
>>
>>35671423
Keep cutting. It's usually the last bit to go for most people
>>
Gonna have to cut for a bit longer friendo.
>>
>>35671454
This.

Yohimbine can help. It increases bloodflow, which can help that fat go away sooner.

Note: you'll want to take it as a pre-cardio (low intensity! that's important, you need cardio that consumes nearly all fat) stimulant for it to actually work. Also, you can't have eaten for at least 4 hours before taking it and doing cardio.

Ideally you take yohimbine and do it in the morning, can drink a black coffee.

But it's also kind of useless unless you're <12% bodyfat at least, so I don't know what I'm on about.

just lose weight
>>
>>35671423

don't starve, that fat will eventually go away

also,
reverse crunches
leg raises
v up holds
>>
>>35671446
what if I'm a skelly but only this part is fat?
>>
>>35671525
>spot training
Squats, power cleans, pullups, and flexibility training.
>>
>>35671559

You eat clean and grow some muscle.
>>
>>35671423
Fuck off and read the sticky
>>
OP here, thank you for council, till next time
>>
>>35671423

quit sucking cock you malnourished homosex and eat properly
>>
Google "spot fat reduction training"
>>
File: 1446074313955.jpg (91 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
1446074313955.jpg
91 KB, 640x625
>>35671423
Yes it is called "a knife". You use it to"cut" (special fitness term). This means you slowly cut out your fat. IT will take some time but the body regenerates
>>
>>35671518
Why would yohimbine be useless besides <12%?

It's just an alpha 2 inhibitor, leading to fat loss in regions with lots of alpha 2 receptors (aka trouble spots). I don't see what BF% has to do with its effectiveness.
>>
>>35671559
Stop eating for a few days, only water
>>
>>35671423
Oh FFS melodramatic much?

I JUST told some fatass the same thing: You cannot spot reduce. READ THE FUCKING STICKY
>>
>>35671559
then you won't lose weight but on that part you fucking idiot. you can't lose fat on parts you have no fat on. keep losing weight, the stomach will go away.
>>
>>35671518
Pathetic to do drugs/supps for getting to 8%..
>>
I'll actually give you some legit advice. Start running 5 days a week and eat whatever you want. Don't starve yourself please.
>>
Thank Mr Skeltal
>>
>>35671518
Yohimbine question
i (unfortunately) have to ride to work daily, 10 miles in the morning and another 10 in the afternoon.
Will yohimbine do anything for me if i take immediately AFTER i get to work, so right after cardio a 40min`ish session?
I've tried taking it before in the mornings and it feels like i'm dying, partly because its all uphill.

Otherwise i do intermittent fasting, and have my first meal when i get home daily at around 6 pm, would i be better off just taking it befor my afternoon ride home(which is actually mostly downhill) and moving my dinner a couple hours later?
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 256x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 256x338
Spot reduction bro just do 100 situps and ur good to go
>>
Your metabolism is shit. Get lifting and eating lot's of clean food and your metabolism will be back to burn that stubborn fat off you.
>>
>>35671441
>>35671442
Kek
>>
File: FB_IMG_1451369189468.jpg (131 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451369189468.jpg
131 KB, 1280x1280
>>35673845
Why not take it before you leave work. If it's up hill to work than it should be downhill back. Ya dummy
>>
>>35671423
>>35671423

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N
>>
>>35673940
S R L Y ??
R
L
Y
?
?
>>
>>35671423
That is the same area I have the biggest problem with. For years I struggled to get rid of it.

The only thing that worked? Seriously commit to a bulk. Yes, its going to get worse. But once you cut it will finally go away. A bigger upperbody that comes with a bulk will create an illusion that the fat pouch is not as bad.
>>
>>35671518
isn't yohimbine a sex supp? suposed to make you super horny and shit
>>
Had the same problem. Was told by a popular boxers (Abner Mares) strength and conditioning trainer to cut sugar and do planks. Feet on a gym ball, hands on one of those blue pod things but flipped over. Squeeze abs. This helped alot
>>
>>35673957
>implying you dont wan't a skinnyfat bf to sodomize
>>
>>35674263
Even though this thread is dead, here's yhcl story

>take my yhcl and caffeine in the morning
>go to gym super early because there's no one there
>Forgot to put on boxers, so just running with my dick rubbing all up inside my basketball shorts
>eventually get a full hard on
>reach down and grab dick to put it into waistband
>earned falls out while doing this
>hear an audible gasp
>look up and see an old lady running down the stairs

Never saw her again luckily tho
>>
>>35675177
>>35671518

i stopped drinking black coffee a while ago, should i start pick it up?

i gave it up cause i wanted to be as natty as possible (so no cafeine anymore) but i also have bellyfat so is it better if i start it again?
>>
File: taking advice from fit.gif (3 MB, 320x206) Image search: [Google]
taking advice from fit.gif
3 MB, 320x206
>>35671423
EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD UNIRONICALLY ENDORSING SPOT REDUCTION. HOLY FUCK. goodbye fit this now liberal millenial board is the perfect microcosm of what happens when you foster "safe space" mentalities. Uneducated and intentionally uninformed people have a voice. It's the same shit that's happening--- fuck it there's no point. Ive got what i needed from this board over the years. I go now and stay go.
>>
>>35671423
would also like to know
>>
>>35671423
liposuction
>>
>>35671423
Its just unfortunate skinnyfat genetics, it's the same for me

I spent 2 months cutting to get rid of it, went back to a bulk and its come back real quick. Just bulk and forget about it..sucks but thats genetics for you

Try stomach vacuums too, I do them occasionally in hopes that they'll help
>>
>wanting to lose weight when you already look like a bitch

bulk until you have muscle bottom bitch
>>
>>35677284
same for me, been doing lots of stomach vacuums but they dont seem to do the trick

best is maybe to try to learn to always flex your abs but im afraid you will look like a tryhard that needs to take a shit if you do this the entire day at the beach or something
>>
>>35671423
No, spot reduction does not exist. Focus on building muscle, you'll lose fat too. Resistance train. Don't worry about `fat` not what the number on the scale says either. You want the majority of your `body composition` to be muscle
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 833x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 833x960
I have that fat at like 50kg. It's awful.
>>
>>35675236
cya
>>
>>35677327
>that underwear

nigga r u 12 years old
>>
>ITT idiots
>>
>>35677327
LONDON
>>
>>35671423
Right now you are still 15% bf because no muscle

Clean Bulk & Cut a number of times ensuring always more muscle is gained and kept than the fat is. On the 3rd or forth cut the fat should disappear much more easily because your composition of bf% has gotten much lower that it could have in machinist mode. This is like a year long process. Your body wants to keep being what it is. Muscles will happily use fat if it has no other choice.
>>
>>35671518
there is zero reason to wait til your bodyfat is lower other than the fact that you will notice it better. you will still lose more bodyfat from the targeted areas than you otherwise would.
>>
>>35677367
>ITT Elitism
>>
i am cutting right now, lost 5kg in the past 2 months, didnt lost strengh at all (lifts are still the same or getting bigger)

and my stomach is not getting smaller one bit

hating this

When i start losing one single shred of strengh i will stop cutting and do an slow bulk and repeat the process
>>
>>35675219
>ov vey the tripfag
>>
>>35672028
This. You gotta do whatever it takes CMON!
>>
>>35675177
>old lady sees the cock

Just like in that one Ben Stiller movie. Don't worry anon, it's good for them.
>>
Dude, what are you cutting for tho?
You're a goddamn skeleton, go lift.
>>
>>35673461
yeah but what if he loses some of his muscles too in the process?
>>
>>35671423

1. Read the sticky.
2. Swim. A lot.
>>
if you get into skelly jail, and still have a layer of fat, your problem is that you are missing muscle

your body is maintaining that amount of fat because it is weak

once you have more muscle, the same weight will be ripped mofo mode

that is the reason why the bulk and cut meme exists, but it is really not necessary
>>
>>35677284
This.. I tried six months to cut that stomach fat.. It's misreble, I decided to fuck it and try to bulk.. I just wanted to be ottermode :(
>>
>>35671423
>spot reduction
>thinking sit ups = abs

Too much dumb in one post. Just lift you silly faggot
>>
I had quite the paunch.

Restricted calories by about an additional 15% and really heightened the cardio intensity and did it around 2-3 days a week.

And tadaa, most of the stubborn fat has gone even though I've never lifted a weight in my life.
>>
>>35680781
But you assume people have ab muscles.. How do I know that I would even have visible ab muscles even after I lost enough bf%?
>>
>>35680891
Everyone has ab muscles. Otherwise your spine would collapse inwards on your internal organs dummy. You see teenagers who have never worked out in their life with 4 and 6 packs visible because they have little fat, very little muscle also but you get the idea. Abs will come with time just go eat and lift heavy. Your overthinking this unless your goal is to be a twink.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.